Dessert

Stef -

Well baby I am ready for that sweet and creamy dessert, what about you, I ask. Oh yeah?  where is this creamy and sweet dessert you're talking about, she ask. Well, it's something that oozes out of my wife's pussy when I lick it, finger it or grind on it, I say. Oh is that right, she says. Oh yeah, I say. Grabbing a hold of her hand and leading her into our tent. What about the dishes, she asked. Those can wait, but I can't, I say. You're a bad girl Mrs. Adams Foster, she says.  And I intend to be more so tonight, Mrs. Adams Foster, I say. As I lay Lena down on her back, caressing her beautiful body, sucking on her pulse point, while she moans my name; there is nothing sexier as when my wife calls out my name during sex. God Stef, I want you baby, she pleads. That's all it takes, for us to start ripping each others clothes off, and before you know it my head is between my womans long and beautiful legs licking and sucking on the pink clit. Oh god Stef don't stop baby, yes oh baby  that feels so good, she moans. Pressing my tongue into her hole, feeling her sweet tasting pre cum on my tongue, couldn't lap it up fast enough, and replacing my tongue with one, two three fingers in her pussy hole, but this action is getting me so horny that I replace my fingers with my own pussy. Stretching Lena's legs open and dropping my pussy down on hers, feeling her wetness against my own gets me so turned on, all you could hear is us moaning each others names and the friction from our wet pussys grinding on each others. Sweat dripping from our bodies, my back arches before I cum first, and when Lena gets ready to cum herself I hurry to replace my pussy with my mouth again to capture the sweet tasting nectar of hers flooding  my mouth. Slithering back up her body and pressing my lips against her mouth so she could get a good taste of herself from my tongue, don't you taste good, I ask her, while still having my mouth pressed against hers. 

Lena-

Watching Stef sleep next to me after what seems like hours of love making last night, I just love to watch her sleep, she's so beautiful. What are you looking at, she ask with her eyes still shut. How did you know I was watching you? I ask. Because I know you, she says. Oh yeah, what do you know about me, I ask. I know when you can't sleep you stare at me, I know when your overly anxious you clean, shall I go on, she ask. No need to continue, I say. Last night was amazing, but then every time we make love is amazing, I say. It is amazing, she says with a smile. That dinner was amazing too, but the dessert definitely put it over the top, your dessert baby is better than any dessert they could ever create in a bakery, she says. Well I'm glad you enjoyed it, I say. Well I guess you have to get up and get ready for work, I said. Well that's the surprise I didn't get a chance to tell you last night, she said. What surprise, I ask. Well I took the remainder of the week off, she said. Really? I asked excited. Oh baby, I continue. So what do you want to do baby, I ask. Anything you want sweetheart, I'm all yours, she said with a smile, one I returned.