Close Call

Lena-

I can't believe this Stef, I told you that we should have waited until we got home, I said as we're arriving back home. Well everything turned out alright Lena, no harm done, she said. Oh Stef, I said. If you had kept your hands to yourself until we got home, none of this would have happened, she said. So this is my fault, I tried to talk you out of it Stef, but no someone had to have it right then and there, I said. Well I didn't hear you complaining when we were fucking Lena, she said. That's not the point Stef, the point is we got caught, lucky for you it was by one of the officers you work with, I said. Yes and no, she said. What does that mean, I asked. Well yeah I was lucky it was someone I work with, but no because this is the same officer that started gossiping about walking in on the captain in her office masturbating, she said. Are you telling me, what happened is going to be all over the precinct , I asked. I don't know yet babe, she said. Come on honey, in a year or two it will be something to laugh about, she said. Well Stef this is not a year or two this happened today, and it is far from funny, I'm gonna get ready for bed, I will meet you out there in the tent, I say. Lena honey come on, she called after me. 

Stef-

Texting Parker the officer that caught Lena and I, to hopefully keep his mouth shut about what he saw. Hey Parker, about what happened this evening between the Mrs' and myself tonight could you please keep it on the DL?-F Waiting for a reply before Lena came downstairs. Hey Foster are you kidding me this is the best gossip since I caught Cap, you have to give me something really good in order for me to keep my mouth shut.-P  What is it that you want? -F. You know that shift the Cap gave me for next Saturday graveyard, how about you take that shift? -P And this is all you want, in order for you to keep your mouth shut about what you saw? -F Well for now. -P Well I'll get back to you on that -F. Putting my phone away and getting inside the tent waiting for Lena, i know she is still a little upset. I'm ready for bed Stef if you want to go in an change, she said. Change babe I thought we were, I started. What Stef didn't you get enough in the car before we got caught, she says angrily. Lena honey I'm sorry about what happened tonight, I said. I know Stef, can't we just get some sleep please, she says. Come on baby if I could change it I would, but I can't, can we just make up, please, I beg. I forgive you Stef good night, she says laying down with her back towards me. Good night babe, I say. Oh Stef you have really made a mess of this evening, I thought to myself. 

Sorry for the short chapter