In The Car

Stef-

Trying to make our way back to the house after a nice evening sunset at the beach Lena and I hurry to the car put our items in and start to head home. Not being able to keep her hands to herself, Lena continues to rub up and down on my thigh getting closer and closer to my center and it  takes just one slip of the hand for me to make the decision to pull off to the side of secluded road behind a bushel of trees where we aren't able to be seen. Stef what are we doing, she ask. Well if you can't wait until we get home love, then I am just going to have to take you right here, I said. Stef we're in the middle of nowhere honey, we can't do this, she says. Why not, we aren't going to be seen, it's pretty dark honey, and I want you right now, I say. But it's to dark honey we won't be able to see what we're doing, she says. Well then we will just have to grind on each others pussys baby , lets get in the back seats, I say. Honey you're a cop isn't this against the law, she says. Well I will just arrest myself afterwards okay honey, now get your ass in that back seat, I demand. Lena climbs in the back seat as I swat her ass, climbing in behind her. Pulling on each others clothes until we are in just are birthday suits, I place Lena on her back. Spread them Mrs. Adams Foster, I order my wife. Oh baby, you are so sexy, place that wet pussy on mine, she says. Well you don't have to tell me twice, grabbing a hold of my pussy lips and place them on Lena's we both moan at contact, Oh baby you're going to make me cum already, I say. Don't you dare, she says. Starting to grind against her beautiful pussy, Oh my god Lena fuck baby, ahhhh yes. 

Lena-

I can't believe Stef and I are fucking in the back seat of our car in the middle of nowhere, but at this point I don't even care, all I know the feel of my wife's pussy on mine feels amazing. Ahhh Stef fuck me baby, I say. Oh Lena grinding down harder on my pussy, I can't get enough of her, I hear the moisture of our wetness. Stef grabs my legs opening as wide as they are able and starts grinding into me even faster and vigorously, sweat dripping from our bodys. All you can hear in the car is moaning and the bouncing of the car. Oh god Stef I'm going to cum  baby. Oh Lena baby awww fuck baby you feel so good, she says. Stef don't stop baby, I moan. Stef lifts up and we get in a scissor position and she places herself back on me grinding down even harder, looking in each others eyes, moans and grinding on each other with such passion and want. Until we both start to shake uncontrollably and have one of the strongest orgasms ever the both of us trying to catch our breath, leaning in to kiss each other with such passion. While lying in each others arms we both hear a knock on the passenger window, Stef lets down the window enough for the person to see the top of her face and it's a police officer asking us what's going on. I can't wait to hear what she has to say to get us out of this.