Caving In

Stef-

After a little begging, I finally got Lena to see things my way. Knowing we couldn't use the radio to drown out our moans didn't work, so the only thing we could do is basically hold them in or muffle them with the pillows, which would be hard, because I love my wife and I love making love to her as well as hearing her scream out my name in ecstasy and vise versa.  Just the thought of her head between my legs makes me wet. So have you thought of anything that would maybe prevent us from screaming out each others names so the neighbors won't hear Mrs. Adams Foster, Lena ask. Well I have a couple ideas, we can either hold them in or muffle them with pillows, I say. Stefanie, is this all  you got? she ask. When she says my full name that means I am not doing a good job with these ideas, and I better think of something quick are she is liable to change her mind and the last thing I need to do is pleasure myself at night while my wife lays asleep not the same as her pussy grinding on mine, her long beautiful fingers deep inside me or that wet tongue licking my cum out, so I better think quick. What is going on in that beautiful mind, she ask. What do you want me to say Lena, do you want me to say it's okay for me to lay next to my wife in the tent lusting after her and not being able to touch her because of a couple neighbors, I say angrily. I'm not saying that Stef it's just embarrassing, she says. What's embarrassing about it Lena, that the neighbors hear us making love or fucking and knowing how much we still love each other and want to be with each other, hmm, I say. I just feel violated, she says. What violated by me? I ask. No by them being able to hear us, she says. Lena it's not like they can see us love, we're in our tent enjoying each other, how is that making you feel violated? I ask. I knew you wouldn't understand, she says. I'm trying to honey but you don't make it easy, I love you Lena and I love making love to you, I say. I love you too, and love being with  you as well, but it's just easier in the privacy of our own bed room, she says. Well let me tell you something our bedroom is not as private as you may think, because when we first moved in and Brandon was with Mike that weekend, and you know we were not as quiet as you think because I ran into one of our neighbors the following morning  who kind of blushed at what he heard that night. You know how I know he heard, because he mentioned that he missed hearing a couple showing how much they loved each other, I said. I love you baby and I want the world to know, whether it's telling them how much I love you or letting them hear me show you how much I love you. God when you put it that way, how could I be embarrassed about that, she says. That's what I say, I said, grabbing a hold of the collar of her blouse and pulling  her in for a passionate kiss. So I guess that ass is mine tonight Mrs. Lena Adams Foster? I ask. It's always yours baby, she says.