Apology

Stef-

Can't believe Lena went to sleep angry at me and we had always promised to never go to sleep angry. Thinking about what escalated tonight, knowing I could have prevented it from happening and waited until we got home, but I love my wife and I wanted her, I thought. Stef? I hear her say. Yes love, I answer. I'm sorry baby, I know I overreacted, she said. I'm sorry to babe, I thought you were asleep? I ask. No I can't sleep with all these things on my mind, she says. Well babe I'm sorry I blamed you, I say. I wanted you too baby, she says. If I didn't want it I would have put a stop to it and waited until we got home, she says. If I didn't want you babe or never wanted to make love to you, then we would have a problem, so what is it you want? I ask. I want you baby, I want you, she said with tears in her eyes. I want you too baby, I said grabbing her by the neck giving her a passionate kiss. Oh Stef, she moan into my mouth, I want you baby, make love to me, she said. That can surely be arranged, I said. I began to pull her pj shirt over her head and started tugging at her bottoms and underwear which she helped, and since I never changed we both helped me take off the clothes I wore to the beach. Fuck me Stef, she ask. Oh baby I love you, I said. I spread her legs with my knee and placed myself between them, placing my clit on hers, beginning to thrust into her. She grabbed ahold of my ass pushing me more into her pussy, feeling my wetness for her. Oh god Stef oh baby, she said. Trying to quiet her down, regarding the neighbors, I don't think she even cared at this point and continued to moan my name throughout the night, until the sun came up.

Lena-

Waking up in Stef's arms was magical, we were finally able to get some sleep after several hours of fucking and making love, I love that woman so much no matter how upset I get with her, I couldn't imagine my life with anyone else. Raising myself up on my elbow watching this beautiful creature sleep, was better than any sunset or sunrise I have ever seen. I couldn't imagine being any happier than I already am. Hey good morning my love, she said through closed eyes. How did you know I was awake? I ask. Because I can feel you staring at me, she said opening her eyes, staring directly into mine. Well you are a sight for sore eyes, I said. Well I know I am a sight, waking up this morning, she said. What is that suppose to mean Mrs. Adams Foster? I said. Well I know I am not much to look at waking up first thing in the morning, she says. Says whom, I ask. Says me love, she says. Well take my word for it, it's your wife's word that counts, I say. Okay I'll take your word for it, she says, leaning in to kiss me on the mouth.