Can't Get Enough

Lying naked on top of the sleeping bag as Stef spreads Lena's legs open and places herself between them lying on top of her. Sucking on Lena's neck, Stef placed her hand between she and Lena's middles and connected her clit with Lena's thrusting back and forth while the two breath heavily and moaning out each other's names, gazing in each others eyes not breaking eye contact, not being able to catch their breath.

Stef-

Oh God Lena I love you so much, you feel so good baby, I said. You too Stef, Oh God baby, don't stop, oh baby your pussy feels so good, your gonna make me cum already, she said. Don't you dare babe I have just begun, you better hold it in, I say. I begin to suck on her erect nipple and play with the other with my hand. Oh fuck Lena, dam, give it to me baby, you know that pussy belongs to me, yes? I ask. Yes baby all of me belong to you, she said. After one hard long thrust, while she's scratching down my back we both cum in unison, screaming each others name. As we're both glistening from the sweat, lying in each others arms while rubbing up and down Lena's back. Babe are you okay, I ask. I'm more than okay, I feel amazing baby, she says. She turns her head looking into my eyes and gives me a kiss with those soft lips of hers. Me too babe, it was incredible, I say. But the night is still young, and like I said baby, I am the energizer bunny and don't be surprised if your pussy is sore tomorrow, because I am going to eat you, finger you, and definitely grind on you, I say. Bring it on mama tiger, she says with dark lustful eyes, glaring at me. What's on your mind love, I ask. That I feel so lucky to have you, not only because your're wonderful woman, generous, protective to a fault when comes to me and our family, sexy as hell, and definitely a great lay, she says, looking at me with wickedness in her eyes. What is that look for, I ask. You know what it's for Adams Foster, she says. Oh yeah, so you don't need that down time between huh, I ask. Not when it comes to you no, she says. Well that's all I need to know.

Lena-

While she's working her way down my stomach to get to one of the things she most treasure, as she calls it her treasure chest. I begin to arch my back when she takes the first lick of the night. Oh god, Stef baby oh that magical tongue of yours I hold so dear, I say. She begins to open the folds of my pussy to dig her tongue in further, I begin to raise my ass off the ground from the intensity , but being the person I love so dear she plants her hands on my thighs to keep me in place, oh and knowing what a turn on that is for me I explode in her mouth yelling out her name. Then to both of her surprise we hear someone ask is everything is okay maybe one of our neighbors must have heard us, Stef sticks her head out the tent, and says everything is fine. She comes back in and we both smile at each other and start to laugh I guess the radio wasn't loud enough to drown out your moaning baby, she says. I guess not and we both begin to laugh again lying in each others arms and fall fast to sleep.