Acquard

Stef-

After Lena and I had eating our dinner, that I had prepared on the grill the moment had become a little bit quieter than normal, sure we didn't talk to much when eating dinner, but this was a little unusual for Lena she always had something to say, asking the kids how their day went, asking me about my day, but we just sat there enjoying our meal taking in an occasional glance at each other, I knew she felt a little uncomfortable about us sleeping out in the backyard, but it was very hot inside the house and lord knows we couldn't afford to get a hotel room until the air conditioner was fixed, who knows when that will be. Lena honey, I say. Yeah, she said. Are you okay..... really about sleeping out here, I ask. Yeah, I already said I was, she said in a sort of irritated voice. Well you don't sound like it, what do you want us to do Lena, shell out money we don't have for a hotel room we're already going to struggle to pay the repairman for the air conditioner, I say. Stef I told you I'm okay, she said. Okay then, I say. Lena I just want this to be a happy occasion for us, the kids aren't here and it's just the two of us baby, I want to enjoy my wife, is that too much to ask for, I say. No, it's not, she says. I'm sorry Stef, I miss you too baby, we will be in the tent after all, and I want to enjoy you too, she says with a smile, one I was happy to return. Okay well it's almost 7 o'clock the sun is going down we can just enjoy each others company for now vertically until night fall, I joke. Yeah, well I can't wait to get horizontal with you Mrs Adams Foster, she says.

Lena-

Stef has been so considerate of my feelings, I just don't know what came over me, getting upset over the unavoidable situation, it's not her fault our air conditioner broke down, I think to myself. Hey so what do you want to do in the mean time, she asked. Well we can watch the sunset, that's always beautiful, I suggest. Anything I get to do with you is always beautiful love, she says. My face must have turned a bright shade of red, my wife still after all these years has a way of still making me blush. Am I making you nervous Mrs. Adams Foster? she ask. No what makes you say that? I ask. Because I could swear I just seen you blush, she responds Well the thought of our night together can do that to a girl, I say. I just bet, she says. I love you so much Stef, I say. I love you to beautiful, she says. An we sat there on our backyard lawn watching the sunset, anticipating tonight. How am I going to be able to keep a lid on the loud moaning that I know she has the ability to bring out of me, I think to myself. Well time will tell, I think.