"Shit. That's like, a lot of money." I said, not really in the mood to count. The tall and buff man just nodded his head.

"Ya. $33,000." Shit. I think my heart just dropped. Baldy's name was Felix. He told me everything I needed to know about the tournament. I'm not no professional boxer or anything but my dad sometimes coaches me when he's in one of those moods. When he actually feels like coming home and being a dad.

"Thanks for the ride. And for everything else too." Andrea said quietly as we sat in front of her house.

"No problem. Maybe next time I'll race by myself. You aren't the best copilot." She nodded her head and laughed.

"You're probably right. By the way, Izzy's not gonna forgive you so easily. She can hold grudges when she wants to." I sighed, looking down at my hands.

"Ya, I didn't expect her to. I just hope she eventually does. I'll probably stop by her house before I go home." She nodded her head and looked outside the window with a deep look in her eyes. Something was on her mind.

"Hey, can I ask you something before I go?" I nodded my head and waited for her to go on. "Did you- You know. Ever think about me after that night? At the party Dylan threw when he parents were gone." Why did I have a feeling this conversation would happen sooner then later.

"Want the truth?"

"Not really. But I need it." She said, looking at me with a sad look.

"No. I didn't. Honestly, once I met Izzy, I kinda wish we never did it." Was that too harsh? Probably. But she asked for the truth. I needed to get this all out on the table if I wanted anything with Izzy to become serious.

"Ya, I had a feeling you'd say that. I've known Izzy since we were kids. She's really likes you, ya know? She's my best friend. I have a feeling that's gonna change once she finds out."

"What? She can't find out. Ever. Andrea, if she finds out, she'll never look at me the same. You've gotta keep it a secret." I was frantic. My voice grew more and more harsh with each word. Andrea didn't flinch an inch though.

"Trust me, Ryder. I don't wanna ruin my friendship with her! But we have to. I know we did that before she even knew about you. But she has to know. Or else your relationship will be built on lies and we all know that never works out." Andrea's eyes were watery and drowsy. It's been a long day. And this probably wasn't the best day to end it.

"I'll talk to you later." I finally said, looking outside my window. She was right. I knew that much. But I was scared that Izzy wouldn't wanna talk to me ever again. Once she finds out about Andrea, she gonna ask how we knew each other. Then I'd have to tell her that we met when we were shooting up with a old mutual friend. And then she'd know what I use to do. It took me forever to get clean. I moved here for a new start. Plus, after today, I doubt she'd even wanna here anything from me.Have to give it a try though.

Andrea's house wasn't far from Izzy's. It was in a different area for sure. Hers was on the run down side where most of the crappy shit happens. Izzy's house was in a normal neighborhood with nice simple houses and good enough safety. We lived like two blocks away from each other.

My scratched up car speed down the dark streets, definitely breaking a few laws. I didn't car though. All I could worry about was figuring out what to say when she opened the door. If she opened the door that is. I wouldn't blame her if she didn't. I'd be pretty pissed off too if my date ditched me in the middle of it. Luckily her bedroom window was still lit up from what I could see out front. Dylan's car was here too though.

Turning off the engine, I get out the car and make my way up the front porch. My finger pressed the doorbell once before I took a step back and waited. It took about three minutes to hear someone on the other side. My heart beat became rapid and my palms felt sweaty. "Hey, What you doing here? I thought you couldn't hang out this weekend."

"Oh, hey Dylan. I can't. Is Izzy home?" I asked, trying to peek behind him.

"Uhh, ya? Why? She do something? Once she stole my watch. Man, I was so pissed-"

"What? No. I just need to talk to her. I have to go home before my mom kicks my ass." Yes. Even the bad boy has a curfew.

"Jeez, she's in her room down the hall. She's kinda in a sour mood. So I'd be careful or she will claw your eyes out.

"Thank, talk to you Monday." I quickly said, pushing past him and in to his house. It was easy to find Izzy's door because her name was written across a chalk board hanging outside. I lifted my hand up and knocked three times.

"Dylan, go away before I throw this tub of ice cream at your face!" Jeez, definitely will be extra cautious. Knocking on more time I hoped she didn't actually throw her ice cream at me. Because one, ouch. Two, what a waist of ice cream. "Ugh! You literally cannot understand basic English can you? What do you wa-"

I smiled back at her surprised reaction, stuffing my hands deep in to my jeans. "Hey, Princess."