The Big Day

- ( T W E N T Y-O N E ) -

Izzy's POV

My dress ruffled around me as I waited for Mia to finish zipping it up. Audrey was touching up my hair while Brianna reapplied lip gloss in the mirror. It was then that the hotel door flew open with a heavily breathing Alexia in the middle. "Its time! Come on, hurry up. Today please! Can't be late to your own wedding, Izzy." I was quickly pushed out the room, trying not to trip over my dress or my own feet.

"Guys, chill out." I said, almost falling on my face in the middle of the hall. My wedding was being held in this fancy hotel with gold detailing and the best room service ever. Seriously, you should have seen their breakfast menu. The bacon was delicious.

"Chill out?! How do you chill out on a day as important as this?! This is the day you're going to tell your baby boy about. And maybe one day baby girl." I rolled my eyes at her dramatics, but inside my heart melted about all the stories and memories I was going to make with my new family. Today was the most important day of my life and I couldn't wait.

The alter was beautiful. But the man standing at the end was even better to look at. My eyes teared up as I slowly made my way over to him, my dad's arm holding me to make sure I didn't fall. Luke was beaming with happiness, his hands practically ripping me from my father's when I was close enough. Everyone laughed at him, but he didn't care. All he cared about was me. And all I cared about was him. "You may kiss the bride." As soon as the priest said this, Luke had his hands on my face and my lips locked with his. Everyone cheered and clapped for us. My head felt like it was spinning and my heart was beating a mile per minute.

It all happened so fast, I was tying the knot one minute and the next I was sitting in a limo with my husband drinking champagne and kissing up on each other. "I love you." He mumbled between my lips, making my heart swell.

"I love you too, Luke."

One thing about life that I've learned is that it's always changing. And I didn't mind it at all as long as I was with Luke.

A/N TADA! This is the official last chapter of my story! Hope you liked it. Did you like the ending? Did you see it coming? Or did you think she was going to end up with Ryder?

Honestly I knew their relationship was doomed from the start😂

Do you guys want a short extra chapter on the day their son is born? Or no?