Kicked His Ass Into the Friend Zone

- ( T H R E E ) -

Izzy's POV

Monday morning I woke up and immediately started getting ready for school. Okay, I watched an episode of Grey's Anatomy and then got out of bed. Same difference. After a quick warm shower I wrapped a coral colored towel around my body. And a white one in my hair. Walking out of my bathroom, I went over to my vanity and took a seat.

"Oooo." I whispered, loving the way my lotion went over my silk soft legs. I've been shaving my legs since seventh grade. I don't know why I'm always so surprised by how soft my legs feel after.

Once I picked out some clothes to wear I started on my makeup. I usually always leave the house with at least mascara and lip gloss. Today I lightly filled in my eyebrows and added a little winged eyeliner. Since my hair was still kinda damp, I had to blow dry it before curling it into big waves.

Once my hair was finished and I was satisfied with how I looked, I tied on my checkerboard vans and then grabbed my backpack

Once my hair was finished and I was satisfied with how I looked, I tied on my checkerboard vans and then grabbed my backpack. Dylan was already eating cereal at the table with his eyes zeroed in on his phone as he scrolled aimlessly. Then I started to wonder how many miles thumbs scrolled a day. It was a whole thing. "Uhh, are you okay?" Dylan suddenly asked, looking up at me weirdly.

"Huh? Oh, ya." I nodded, grabbing a bowl from the sink before grabbing the box of Froot Loops from the table. "What you doing after school today? I wanted to go do something with everyone." I said, then stuffing my mouth with a large spoon fool of cereal.

"I don't know. We didn't plan anything but you can ask everyone when you see them." He shrugged, picking up his bowl and bringing it to his face so he could finish the milk. "I'm going to head out now. Do you need a ride?"

"No, I'll take my car. But I could use some gas money." Bringing out the cutest smile my face could muster up, I hoped Dylan was in a generous mood today. He rolled his eyes at me but proceeded to pull out his wallet.

"You are too much." He said under his breath, tossing a twenty dollar bill on to the table.

Picking it up, I smiled happily. "Love you, too." After finishing up my breakfast, I went back up stairs to brush my teeth. The drive to school was the same as always. A bit of traffic with many angry people honking.

When I finally got to school, I parked in one of the many student parking spots. You have to pay $30 every year for a spot but it's so much better then parking all the way across the street. I barely have energy to go from class to class. Let alone, across the street. I was at my locker texting on my phone when a shadow appeared over me. Looking up, I was surprised to find Ryder peeking over my shoulder. "Ever heard of a little thing called privacy?" I asked playfully, turning off my phone with a smirk on my face. Turning around fully, I leaned my back against my locker as I waited for Ryder to answer me.