twenty-one.

OLIVIA

Waking up the following morning, after my date with Nicholas and then finding my bedroom door locked, I sat up and found myself being trapped around Storm's arms.

I unlocked myself out of his grasp and turned around to see him sleeping peacefully. The rays of sun that were  escaping through the spaces from the white curtains were shining perfectly on him.

It was a strange feeling I felt.

I usually felt this electric pulse when I was around him, or extreme nervousness, but at that moment, I felt this immense amount of calmness and peace.

Laying on one side of my face, I continued to stare at him like he was the most beautiful creature on this planet.

He looked innocent when he was sleeping, which was a nice change from his usual intimidating stare.

I focused on his face, his tattoos that covered him from neck to toe and just the irresistible mint scent radiating from him.

Groaning at the heat between my legs, I got up and showered in my new bathroom that Storm and I now shared.

It surprised me when I discovered that my bedroom was locked last night, then found all of my stuff in his room.

I was never going to admit that to him, but I was sort of glad that he had done that because God knew how much I enjoyed sleeping next to him.

I met Jon in the kitchen and started to make toast for him.

"I'm in a bad mood!" Jon announced, pouting like a child.

"What?" I laughed, flipping the toast in the pan.

"I'm sick." He groaned.

"Poor Jon." I cooed.

"You're going to take care of me right?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Nope!" I popped the p. "I'm going to be busy planning my revenge on Storm for locking my door."

"Should I be worried?" He asked and I shook my head. "Fine, come swim with me later."

"You're sick." I reminded him.

"I don't care, I want to go swimming."

After eating breakfast, I went to the library and stuck my nose into Sun Tzu's Art of War.

* * *

I walked in Storm's room and went straight for my drawer. I took out my one piece yellow swimsuit that had openings on the sides and a cut down the middle.

Looking around, Storm was out of sight, so I changed out of my silk slip and onto my swimsuit. Then suddenly, I felt his presence behind me. It was way too strong for me not to feel.

"I like that bathing suit, Olivia." He said in a dark and seductive voice.

The goosebumps were already appearing on my arms and my breath was quickening.

"Locking my door? Really?" I blurted out, not turning around to look at him.

"I have to make sure you won't run away again." His voice was traced with amusement. "So you're sleeping here from now on."

"Whatever. . ." I grumbled.

Storm turned me around by my shoulders and pressed his lips against mine. It was a quick kiss, so I wasn't able to pull away quick enough.

A smirk was on his face when he pulled away.

"Stop kissing me, Storm!!" I exclaimed, making my way out of the room.