thirteen.

STORM

As I sat behind my desk, trying to contact a dancer to teach Olivia, I felt this sudden wave of pleasure when I thought about last night.

Olivia was driving me insane, and I needed to put an end to it as soon as possible. This girl made me let her sleep in my room, she made me lose my control as a 29 year old man and could give me an erection just for sitting on my lap, and I couldn't fucking say no to her. What was it about her?

That evening when she came into my room and disrespected me, I wanted to kill her. I would have killed her, has she tried to fight me off. But she didn't, she closed her eyes as if she gave up and was ready for the end, as if she knew her meaning in life was to die, I felt this sudden attraction to her.

Trapping her in her room for two weeks didn't do shit because I fucking got hard again just by seeing her in that maid uniform.

She wasn't even a woman I would ever think about fucking. Not only was she small and dainty, but I was damned near twelve years older than her. Clearly, she wanted to fulfill her little teenage girl fantasy but I wasn't going to keep letting myself get trapped into her manipulative ways especially when I was the fucking older one.

A knock on the door reeled me away from my thoughts. I knew it was her because it was her soft knock, where she knocked only twice.

"Come in." I invited her, and she came in wearing a yellow dress that was rather ugly but she seemed to make it look nicer. What had intrigued me was her hair. She had put something in her hair to make it look like it was wet, and her hair was parted to the side one side tucked behind her ear and the other falling on her small face.

There was a nervousness in her face, and she didn't look at me but just sat down on the chair in front of me. I knew it was because of what we did last night, and I then knew I had the upper hand.

"That's an ugly a$$ dress you have on, Livvie." She raised her eyebrows at my insult. "Take it off."

"I like this dress, I'll have you know." She raised her chin up.

I groaned, even though she wasn't bothering me. "I don't need you today. I'm working."

"What are you working on?" She inquired, getting up from her chair to come around on my side.

She looked down at the laptop screen. My eyes drifted to her ass, in which her dress was now in between her cheeks. Fuck, I thought. Olivia was a fucking perfect temptation, just fucking perfect. I pulled her down to my lap, and I caught her small smile.

I could hear her breathing pick up, and focused on her nice ass on my dick.

"We need to get you an instructor to teach you pole dancing." I said.

This girl's body was so attractive to me, and it amazed me that she was so young. The curve of her hips was enough to make me want to fuck her, and her breasts that could fit perfectly in my hands.

I did just that, sliding my hand up her back to her breasts. Olivia stayed quiet in front of me and let me touch her where I wanted to, while my eyes burned the back of her head. Such a fucking good girl.

She looked back at me. "Pole Dancing? Why?"

"Our next outing is a strip club. So we'll need you to pretend to be a stripper and bring the man to one of the rooms." I explained. I thought since she was a dancer and all, she would be the perfect candidate for this.