School

(I'm skipping the Easter chapter even though I was so looking foreword to it. I'm not rewriting it.)

Noire was watching in amusement as Ciel was running through the gates. It was okay for her to be here since they had explained that she had no where else to go. Everyone understood, why would you want to leave the only family that you know? She face palmed as he walked on the lawn. "First day here and he's already making a fool of himself." Sebastian chuckled behind her. He was wearing a teacher's robe and had glasses on. She looked up to him. "How do you even see with those things on?" He didn't reply and she shrugged it of going back to the show. She had on a special made Blue Dormitory sweater with a black skirt. She had said it would be easier to just make the sweater, also it gave her reason to not wear a dress. She noticed the P4 and took a glance at all of them, they were all fairly good looking. All he got was his tie fixed and a poke on the head with a look out warning from one of them. She hadn't learned who was who yet, but they knew of the situation between her and Professor Michaelis. She was told to call him Uncle Michaelis as to not draw attention. She couldn't hear the conversation between the new boy and Ciel but he looked cheery enough. They went inside and Sebastian started to leave, she followed close behind. She was trying to contain her laughter as Ciel was thrown up into the air. "Poor Ciel." She muttered quietly only enough for the two of them to hear. Sebastian scolded them for greeting him that way. She was starting to loose it as she got a harsh pat on the back. She instantly straightened up. "And this is Noire." She curtsied. "Noire, pleasure to meet you." She didn't know weather or not to just call him Phantomhive or Lord Phantomhive. She shuddered as everyone's attention went to her, hiding behind Sebastian timidly. She didn't appreciate being looked on as she were an adorable child, she was a child, but being awed at like that was somewhat scaring her. Sebastian understood that they were scaring her a bit, she was smaller and younger than everyone there. Not only was she a small child, she was a girl nonetheless. She didn't know anyone who was there except him and Ciel. Clayton kneeled down to her level and held his hand out. "I'm Clayton." She shook it, a bit reluctantly, but she mustered up about as much courage as she could . "It's a bit odd seeing a lady here. A young girl nonetheless." She nodded, it was odd for her too. She noticed Sebastian and Ciel were watching her. "So, I've heard you're Professor Michaelis' niece." She smiled, she was proud of the last name even if it were just from a contract, as long as it was his last name it was hers. "Yes, I am. Noire Michaelis." She was a bit new to this whole who to and when to curtsy to and for thing. She was ready to hide behind Sebastian again and stay there forever, but she wouldn't. She had to get used to this place. They readied the blanket again when Clayton looked to them and back to Noire. She backed up. "Give me the welcome party and I'm not going to be happy." Everyone laughed and went to grab her anyways. She managed to get to Sebastian and clung to him like a leech until everyone left her alone. She sighed and let go of him, only to be grabbed by Ciel himself. "Hey!" She bit down on his hand that was near her mouth and he instantly let go. She glared him down until he shrunk away behind the others, quickly putting that to the back of her mind she switched to a cheerful disposition. "Well, have a nice day!" She quickly walked out of the room after curtsying and started grumbling about how annoying teenage boys were. Clayton heard one of her mumbles and nearly choked on laughter. He shook his head when the others asked.

Noire was quick to go back to the room given to her and flopped on the bed, sighing. She was irritated, and slightly embarrassed that Clayton had heard her call them all nice-looking idiots. She changed into one of her nightshirt that was originally one of Ciel's everyday shirts. It was incredibly soft so it just made it even more comfortable. Noire was beat, she probably shouldn't be sleeping but she was exhausted. She hadn't been able to sleep and it was finally getting to her after all that tea drinking to keep herself awake. Right when she was about to fall asleep someone opened the door and chuckled at the sight they were seeing. It was fairly amusing to see such a small figure in such a large bed. She was clutching her bear tightly against her chest which only made it more amusing. Said person walked up and caressed her cheek, smiling when her hand moved the hold theirs. Noire opened her eyes and saw Sebastian hovering over her. She smiled and went back to sleep, knowing that he wouldn't bother trying to wake her.