Will smiles so hard Mike was even able to hear it over the phone through his words. "Ok Mikey.....I'll be counting the days"

"Uh uh no counting love, it only makes the time go slower" Mike says.

Will laughs. "Maybe we should just freeze our bodies and then have someone unfreeze us in two years"

"Will that would never wor- you know what.....I'll get the ice" Mike let's a snicker pass his lips.

Will shakes his head and laughs along. "I cant believe we're here cracking jokes at two in the morning, we're gonna be so tired tomorrow"

"Well" Mike sigh's "there isn't anything els I'd rather be doing with my time right now"

"Not even sleeping?" Will questions.

"Nope, you're much better than sleep"

"You flatter me Mikey. But I'm sorry to break it to you, I care way too much about your health. I'm gonna let you rest up" Will says.

"Are you sure you'll be ok" Mike asks.

"I'm positive, I want you to be ok" Will assures Mike that it's ok to go."There's a letter from me on it's way to you by the way"

"I can't wait to read it....." Mike smiles completely forgetting that he's suppose to be hanging up the phone.

"Goodnight Mikey" Will simply says to wrap up the call.

Mike attempts to make a kissing sound through the phone but Will doesn't quite catch on.

"Uhh Mike? What are you doing?" Will softly laughs.

"I was just-" the boy on the other line blushes heavily. "Never mind it isn't important.....sweet dreams"

"You too."

The next morning was hell. Will wished we hadn't stayed up as late as he did. His body was practically glued to his bed and his eyelids threatened to remained closed from the lack of sleep.
Through a miracle the sleepy boy was able to get dressed and down stairs in enough time to eat breakfast.

"Are you feeling alright, you look....well ya look dead Will" Joyce pats the brunette on the back the hard contact on his sleep deprived body almost making him topple over.

"Gee thanks mom.....that's totally what I wanna hear on my first day"

"What I meant to say hun is that you look very tired, what happened last night?" Joyce shakes her head in concern while also pouring her second mug of coffee for the morning which Will was eyeballing wondering if the warm beverage might awaken his body a little.

"I guess the thought of starting a new school scared me so much it got in the way of my sleep" Will shrugs with his eyelids hanging half open.

"Here, drink this" Joyce slides her cup over to Will across the table. "This is the only time I'm allowing you to consume coffee....that stuff isn't good for you.

Will chuckles and sips it down. "So how come you drink it then, huh?"

Joyce opens her mouth then puts her lips into a line. "Because I'm an adult that's why, no more questions. Get to school, Bobs waiting out front with his car."

Will groans and slams his forehead against the kitchen table. "Can't you take me to school I don't wanna go with him"

"What's this grudge you're holding against Bob? He's a sweet guy, you just have to get to know him" Joyce asks not at all understanding why Will hated the man so much.