[Chapter 120] - Good Average

[Astrid's Point Of View]

I looked up at Hiccup, my hands securely placed on his hips with the hem of his boxers in a tight grip.

I felt Hiccup let out a deep breath and look down at me. He gave a little nod and leaned his head all the way back, looking at the ceiling.

I took this as a 'go-ahead' sign, so I began to slowly pull down his boxers, revealing more and more of his manhood. I could see the start of the shaft and soon the whole beast whipped out.

I tried my best not to gaze too much, but this exciting and interesting. I have never tried this before and I have to say... I like what I see... my naked boyfriend...

I pulled his boxers all the way down and took a second or two to admire him before I carefully grabbed his member.

The moment my fingers wrapped around the shaft, a moan escaped his mouth. Hiccup looked down and a smile appeared on his lips.

I slowly began to pull and pump - just like last time I did this to him. Hiccup seemed to be breathless at the moment - he was just moaning.

I straightened myself up - still having my hand wrapped around him - and looked into his eyes. Biting my lips, I saw how Hiccup's eye slowly dropped down to my breasts. The strokes on his member got slower and slower and Hiccup's breathing was getting deeper and deeper.

Hiccup's gaze was still locked on my chest, and I was wondering if he wanted me to remove my bra...

-Stupid Astrid... OF COURSE, he wants it removed!

I let go of his shaft and leaned forward, wrapping my arms around him, and resting my head on his shoulder. I immediately felt Hiccup wrap his arm around me as well, pressing our bodies together closely.

I inhaled the amazing scent of him. And as I expected I felt his hands fiddling with the clip on my back. He didn't seem to have any difficulties with getting it up this time, so I soon felt it loosen around me.

We pulled apart and I let my bra drop down on the bed, pushing it down on the floor. I looked back up at Hiccup and he wasn't taking his eyes off me.

"You're beautiful" he whispered. I blushed. This was the first time he had seen anything private of me... - apart from last time we did this stuff, but it wasn't the same since it was in complete darkness.

I wasted no time in launching myself forward and connecting our lips in a passionate kiss. Hiccup kissed back immediately and pulled our bodies close again. Hands moving up and down each other's bodies, lips moving in sync, I felt Hiccup shift his position a bit, causing him to fall down backward - pulling me with him.

We landed softly on his bed - me on top of him. Hiccup was still holding on tight, so I assumed he did it on purpose.

I couldn't stop myself from thinking... Thinking about sex, thinking about all the stuff that goes into sex and how pleasant it must feel. I wanted to know how these things were - I wanted to try it out...

...And as long as I stay careful and don't do anything stupid, I should take the chance!

I placed my palms on Hiccup's chest and slowly pushed myself up, our lips slowly pulling apart. Hiccup opened his eyes and observed me carefully as I kept him pushed down on the bed while I sat up.

My hands now slowly started to slide down his body - from his chest, down over his ribs and abs, ending on his waist.

I looked down. Still standing, his member was. I let my hands further down and wrapped a hand around him, feeling the warmth running through my fingers.

Hiccup gave a soft moan and leaned back his head, using his arms as a pillow.

I was so into this situation, that I unconsciously had began to move my head closer and closer.

Do I think I am able to do it? Do I know how to? What if neither of us like it?... I'm just going to try...

I moved as close as possible and took a deep breath.

I gave the side of it a lick. Hiccup instantly moaned, so I got back a bit more confidence. I licked it a couple more times before I put it whole in my mouth.

The feeling was... different than I hand expected, but I kind of... like it...

...And judging by the moans from Hiccup - he loved it...

I now had it in my mouth, feeling the warm piece of manhood filling out my mouth. I was so grateful that Hiccup had an average member and not one of those extreme ones...

I don't want too much pain, and I want him to be my first time! He is the man I love and I want to do this with him!

And just to clarify, I not only love him - no, I love every inch of his body as well!

I took a quick glance at him. He was so gone in pleasure - I assume.

I started to move my head up and down in a careful motion. Every time I went a little deeper down until it became uncomfortable. I never think I could swallow that whole...

But Hiccup still seemed to enjoy it, so I kept going.

...

At one point Hiccup reached down and grabbed his member.

"I'm right on the edge..." He whispered in a defeated tone.

I took that as his sign to stop, so I pulled him out of my mouth. I sat up, and Hiccup sat up as well. He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down on top of him again.

His lips desperately searching for mine, I turned my head and closed the gap between us.