[Chapter 112] - *Soft And Warm

>>>Caution - Contains sexual Content!<<<

_______________________________________________

[Astrid's Point Of View]

............................................................

I couldn't hold it back anymore. I squeezed his body as close to me as I could - accidentally thrusting my hips up.

I felt shivers all the way down my body as I could feel a soft bulge.

We kept the kiss going, adding passion and emotion. We were alone in his room - complete darkness.

I love his kisses! I love the feeling of him! He is so attractive and I can't control my own body...

Placing the hand I had around his neck down on his chest, I felt another round of shivers. The bulge was touching me again.

I've always wondered how it would feel in my hand...

- Stop yourself!

If only there was a way to find out...

- No! No! Stop before it goes too far!

Maybe there is, in fact, a way?...

- STOP IT NOW!!

I have to! What if this is my only chance?...

The hand on his chest slowly traveled down, gently brushing over his abs - which made him chuckle softly.

I could soon feel that trail of hair again. Is it meant to be there to follow the path? I don't know...

I now put down the pace of my actions. Maybe Hiccup doesn't want this to go further...

To my surprise, Hiccup didn't pull back or pushed away my hand. He just started to breath deeper - and if I could feel his heartbeat, I'm sure it would be beating fast.

My hand slowly made its way down to the hem of his boxers. Should I stop? Or should I go on?

I couldn't see Hiccup's eyes in this room, but I was sure he had all his focus on me. His lips stayed pressed on mine, so I felt more self-confident now.

I moved my hand a little more downward, feeling the fabric under my palm.

Suddenly I could feel something stopping my hand from going any further.

- I had just reached the bulge...

I felt soft as I gently brushed my fingers over it and cupped it.

Hiccup's breathing was getting uneven and he sometimes let out a light moan. I felt him adjust himself as the bulge was growing under my hands.

He left my lips and buried his face in my neck. I could feel his breaths hit my neck and his arm tightened around me.

I somehow felt him signal me to continue... I also really wanted to!

I began to gently rub the bulge, carefully grabbing it. I could feel it still growing. Even though I couldn't see it at the moment, I was sure he had a good looking member...

It was still securely hidden in his boxers though...

I started to rub a little faster, feeling it's shape all the way.

I really wanted to take it out...

Hiccup was still moaning - a lot actually... He was so turned on...

He leaned more into my neck and began to nibble at my ear.

I felt his arm loosen a bit and eventually make its way down. He placed his hands on my hips and slowly made his way up. I couldn't avoid to let out a small moan as he cupped one of my breasts.

"You okay with this?" He whispered.

He was concerned about me... He wanted to make sure he didn't cross any of my limits.

"No..." I whispered back.

Hiccup immediately removed his hand from my breast, but luckily I caught it and placed it back on.

I could feel the unsureness build up in him. I used the hand I had on his crotch to grab his other hand and place it on my breasts as well.

"Now, I'm okay" I whispered.

I couldn't see, but I was sure Hiccup was smiling. He then began to massage my breasts through the bra. I moaned as he gently squeezed and rubbed them.

That made me want to go back to where I left off, so I placed my hand back on the hem of his boxers. I wanted to dive into them so bad!

My thoughts about whether or not to enter were settled as one of Hiccup's hands found mine and pressed it onto his bulge.

"Please, Astrid..." He mumbled and I felt him thrust into my hand.

A smile curled up on my lips. Hiccup had removed his hand, and now, I slid my fingers back. I made contact with the hem of his boxers, and slowly and discreetly made my way under.

I could feel his pubic hair under my palm, but then, it stopped and soft, warm skin, was now touching the tips of my hand.

I moved forward and gently wrapped my hand around his member.

I couldn't describe how it felt to have a piece of raw manhood in my hand... A piece of my boyfriend's raw manhood.

I could feel the warmth of him and the softness.

Hiccup was moaning his throat dry in my neck. He was so gone, that he completely forgot about my breasts and just had his hands relaxed on them.

I still couldn't believe I actually had him in my hand. I wish I could look at it... But, that'll have to be at another time...

I began to slowly rub his member, pulling back and forth slowly. Hiccup was still moaning, and I loved how I could control said moans, just by the movement of my hand.

I, at one time, found it a bit hard to stroke him inside his boxers, so I released him and started to pull down his boxers a bit.

Hiccup didn't seem to mind, instead, he just lifted his head away from my neck and placed it right in the middle of my breasts.

And me, who thought he forgot all about them...

I could feel as he nuzzled into them, so I placed a hand on the back of his head and decided to go back to the stroking. I, once again, grabbed his member - instantly earning a moan from him.

I continued the rubbing, eventually adding more and more pace. Hiccup's moans became deeper and deeper and just as he hit his climax, he quickly grabbed his member out of my hands.

I could feel him twitch and clutch as he released is fluids.

He was trying his best not to spill on the bed nor on me.

Even though I couldn't see anything, his moans and movement told it all.

Hiccup pulled up his boxers and went out of bed. I could hear him fumble with something from his drawer.

He must be changing into a new pair...

After he was done, I heard him throw the wet piece of clothing in the laundry basket, and crawl back onto the bed.

He went over at my side again and rested down beside me.

I felt him wrap his arms around and pulling me close. He pulled me so close, that our noses touched.

"Thank you..." He whispered.

I chuckled. " No problem" I whispered back. I found this new experience very fascinating!

...I wanted to try out more of this stuff...

............................................................

[- Next Chapter: *Do You Know How To...?]