[Chapter 119] - *Intimacy Going Intimate

>>>Caution - Contains sexual Content!<<<

_______________________________________________

[Hiccup's Point Of View]

I pushed open my bedroom door with my foot and stepped inside. In my arms I had Astrid, carrying her bridal style all the way from the living room to here.

I used my foot to close door behind before I went over to my bed and carefully put Astrid down. I released my grip on her and immediately crawled on top of her.

We connected our lips into an instant make-out session to where we left off. Astrid held me close with her hands as our tongues had a fight.

As the others had left, I had sent Astrid all my appreciation and gratefulness, and we had shared a few passionate kisses in the living room.

But, I couldn't be satisfied with that only. I had tried to keep it down for the last week, but now I can't hold it back anymore, so I had started to kiss her more intensely and really make those 'smush'-sounds.

It was so intense, that Astrid pulled back from my lips and whispered: "We should continue this in your room?..."

She was right... My dad was still in the house...

I then had carried her all the way up here, and now we are making out on my bed. It was as though we were meant to do this - I could feel the urge of intimacy in both of us.

Hands grabbing and groping all over each other's bodies, our mouths stayed connected. The intimacy kept getting more and more... intimate...

After 4 hot minutes of making out and nearly full body massage, Astrid pulled back. She placed both her hands on my cheeks and pulled my ear to her mouth.

"Are we ready?" She whispered, sounding almost as if she was out of breath - understandable...

I gave her lips a soft brief kiss. "I'm ready if only you are ready". I kissed her again, this time a little longer. "I-I really love you and respect if you don't want to go any further, but-" I kissed her again adding a bit of desire and emotion to the kiss - making it a bit sloppy. "-but, I really really want this..."

I didn't even realize how weird that sounded. But, I couldn't just tell her that I've been urging for her in a week...

Astrid just laid on her back on my bed a stared at me. Was she trying to tell me something? Was she not ready yet? Was it more like a statement than an actual question?

Either way, she was just staring. Eventually I was getting a little awkward, I felt like I did a mistake.

I slowly got off her. I shouldn't have said that...

"I'm ready!" Astrid's word made me turn around. "I'm ready as well" she stated again. Her cheeks started to redden, and I knew she was in a little state of shock.

I didn't know what to other than crawl back on top of her with a goofy smile. Astrid sat up and caught my cheeks halfway, pulling me down and starting yet another make-out session.

After a bit, I felt Astrid tug in the hem of my shirt, pulling it up to my chest. I pulled back from her lips and allowed myself to sit up so Astrid could pull off my shirt.

She did, and as soon as it was off her hands were all over me again. She leaned forward and placed several small soft kisses down from my chest to belly button. It tickled , but I enjoyed it.

I grabbed the end of Astrid's shirt this time, and since she was already sitting up, I just pulled it off - leaving her in her black bra.

I carefully pushed her back down and placed my hands on her hips. Now it was my turn to do the kissing, so I leaned down and planted a bunch of wet sweet kisses from her neck to middle. A smile formed on my lips as I heard a slight moan escaped Astrid's mouth.

Discreetly letting my hands on top of her breasts, I continued the kissing. I had soon covered her whole abdomen. I began to massage her breasts in my hand, carefully grabbing and rubbing.

I didn't even realize where her hands was until I felt something cup my crotch. I looked down and saw her hand gently searching to feel my growing member through my pants.

I pulled back from her abdomen and instead placed my lips on her neck. I let my whole body down on top of her making our abdomens touch, and granting her an easier access to reach my pants.

Sucking on her neck, I was at full growth now. We held our bodies impossibly close and I carefully began to thrust into her hand, signaling her not to stop. This was just too good to stop!

At a point I decided to remove more clothes, so I pulled back and quickly got up. Astrid frowned as I stood there, but then she realized why as I unbuckled my pants, pulled them down and kicked them off.

I was now standing in my boxers with the outline of a full-grown member visible through the fabric. As I began to take off my socks, I could see how Astrid had her eyes on me. She stood up as well and began to pull her pants off as well.

She was quick, and soon it was just us in this room - each wearing only our underwear and both feeling incredible attracted to one another.

I didn't waste the time, so I pulled her close and instantly connected our lips. Astrid had her hands on my back and waist, pulling our hoods together. I slowly let my hands travel down and land on her ass. I took a soft grib and thrusted.

The feeling, the sensitivity... it was overwhelming.

After a short make-out session, Astrid pushed me back onto the bed. I sat up while she got onto as well. I sat up on my knees and just watched her as she got closer.

Our lips met again, and I suddenly felt her hand touch my member again. I had a feeling about what was going to happen now.

Astrid pulled back and lowered her other hand as well. She placed both of them on the hem of my boxers. I let out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding.

She looked up and I gave her the 'go' signal.

[Next Chapter: Good Average]