I notice his index finger is swollen, really bruised and purple like it's broken or something. "Sensei, I'm still standing" Izuku says as he looks over at Mr. Aizawa, gingerly holding his broken finger. "705.3 meters!" Mr. Aizawa announces lowly but loud enough so everyone can hear him as a small smile excited creeps up on his face. A few seconds later the whole class starts freaking out about how high Izuku's score is. It's even higher than Bakugou's! "He threw it over 700 meters!" I hear Denki yell loudly somewhere to my left. "Nice! He's finally showing us his true power!" Ochako shouts joyfully, "but his finger seems to be broken, just like in the exam" Iida says as he stares at Izuku with a mixed expression on his face. Soon everybody is talking about Izuku's crazy score and how amazing it is! And I have to agree, he got the second highest score in the ball throw! The highest being infinity which belongs to Ochako and her zero gravity quirk.

Suddenly explosions go off from in front of me and I whip my head to the side just in time to see Bakugou running towards Izuku, explosions going off in his hands. "Deku you bastard tell me how you did that or your dead!" Bakugou yells in anger as he charges towards Midoriya with an enraged expression on his face. "AAAHHH!" Izuku screams as Bakugou runs towards him, looking beyond scared right now. Before Bakugou can get within five feet of Izuku and strange bandage like cloth shoots out and captures Bakugou in it. "What is this thing?" Bakugou questions as he struggles in the scarf's grip only for it to restrain him even tighter than before. I look over at Mr. Aizawa him glaring at Bakugou, his formerally black eyes now a eerily glowing scarlet red as his hair floats in the air. "Stand down! It'd be wise to not put up any resistance and to stop making use my quirk so much. It gives me serious dry eye!" The tired and threatening looking man orders Bakugou causing the spiky haired boy stops struggling.

"You're wasting my time now, who's ever next can step up" the teacher says casually as he lets Bakugou go, reverting back his lazy and uncaring self. Izuku carefully steps around Bakugou's still body before quickly scurrying back to our side. "Hey, hey are you okay Midoriya?" Ochako asks the injured male as she looks at him worriedly. "Yeah, that finger doesn't look so good" I say, my eyes filled with concern as I look at his broken finger. "O-oh yeah! I'm fine" Izuku tells us with a small smile, a faint blush on his face as he nervously looks between me and Ochako. "Well you did amazing! You got the second highest score! That's awesome" I tell him excitedly as I clap my hands together, unable to contain my happiness for my friend. "Alright everybody get ready, we're going to continue on with the rest of the test!" Mr. Aizawa tells the class as the last person does the ball throw test.

~~~

"Alright everybody here's your score, I ranked you all from first to last. You should have a pretty good idea of where you rank already" Mr. Aizawa tells the class as everyone gathers around him, ready to see our rankings. We just finished the last test which was a sit and reach and to be honest that was the easiest one! Due to me having literally no bones that test was as easy as breathing to me so I ended up getting the highest score along with freaking out the majority of my classmates with my "flexibility". "Alright here are your scores" Sensei announces and pulls up a hologram and has out names ranked from first place to last.

-------------------------------

1. Momo Yaoyorozu

2. Maria Davis

3. Shoto Todoroki

4. Katsuki Bakugou

5. Tenya Iida

6. Fumikage Tokoyami

7. Mezo Shoji

8. Mashirao Ojirou

9. Ejirou Kirishima

10. Mina Ashido

11. Ochako Uraraka