-50 meter Dash-

"Davis, Shoji, step up" Mr. Aizawa orders and I walk over to the starting line along with a really tall boy with eight arms and a mask covering his mouth walks over as well. "Hi, I'm Maria Davis but please call me Maria. What's your name?" I ask the boy with a friendly smile. "Hi Maria-san, I'm Mezo Shoji, are you a foreigner?" Instead of answering me with the mouth on his face one of his tentacles grows a mouth and his voice comes from there! I look at his mouth on his tentacle with wide eyes, feeling a little bewildered but I quickly shake it off and look back up at him with a friendly smile. "Yeah, I'm from America but more specifically Brooklyn, New York. That's why I prefer being called by my given name, it's weird being called Davis all the time. By the way can I call you Mezo?" I ask the eight armed boy and he nods his head. "Really? Thank you Mezo! I just prefer calling other by their given name, sorry if I offended you when I asked" I tell Mezo happily as I smile up at him.

"No it's okay, I understand where you're coming from" Mezo tells me light heartedly. "Really? You're a nice person Mezo" I tell him with a light hearted smile on my face. "Thank you Maria-san, you seem like a nice person as well. I hope we get along this year" Mezo tells me. "Agreed" I tell him with a nod of my head, "good luck Mezo" I tell the tall male and not even a second later the robot who's recording our running scores shouts for us to begin. I don't waste a moment of time and instantly bolt towards the end of the 50 meter mark using my Superhuman Speed to aid me. "3.05 seconds!" The robot cries the moment I cross the line, "darn I could have went faster" I mutter under my breath as I skid to a halt. "5.34 seconds!" The robot announces again as Mezo passes the 50 meter mark. "That was amazing Maria-san, you're really fast" Mezo tells me, his mouth still on his tentacle. 

"Thank you Mezo, you did really good as well" I tell with and give him a thumbs up. "Thank you" he tells me then walks back over to his spot in the class. I follow his lead and go back to stand with Iida, Uraraka and Izuku. "You did amazing Davis-chan!" Uraraka tells me excitedly, I found out her name when she went to go run before me. I now know her name because she was paired with Denki during the 50 meter dash and since I already knew Denki I concluded that her name of Uraraka. "Thank you Uraraka but you can call me Maria, can I call you Ochako?" I ask the bubbly girl and she nods her head energetically. "Of course! We're friends after all" she tells me excitedly and I smile at her. "Yeah, friends" I tell her feeling happy that I now have another friend in the class.

Soon the next round starts which is Izuku against Bakugou. Both males prepares themselves to run by stretching their legs before the robot yells for them to run. "Point Burst Speed!" Bakugou yells as he takes off running and uses his explosions to push him swiftly to the finish line. "4.13 seconds!" The robot announces once Bakugou passes the line. A bit later Izuku passes the finish line, a panting mess, with a score of 7.02 seconds. "You did pretty good Izuku!" I encourage my green haired classmate. "Th-thank you Maria-san" he tells me through his small pants as he offers me a shy smile. "Of course!" I tell him and give him a thumbs up.

-Grip Strength-

I look at the strength tester in my hand with a confident smile on my face. 'This is going to be easy' I think and start to squeeze it as hard as I can. As I squeeze it I hear a crack sound come from the metal item in my hand. I immediately let go of the handle and look at the small machine in my hand to see the bottom of it has a large crack on it. I sigh and look at the screen to see I got a score of 590 KG which isn't that surprising. My quirk does give me Superhuman Strength after all, and besides I didn't get a chance to squeeze it with all my strength since I almost broke it. 'I guess I should go tell Mr. Aizawa I kind of broke this thing' I think and walk over to where our teacher is. "Hey Maria-chan! hat's up?" A familiar vice calls out to me and I look over to my left to see Ejirou and Denki walking towards me with smiles on their faces. "Hey guys? How did your grip test go?" I ask as my two friends walk over to me.