"Well, that's nice. I've been meaning to hang out with him for a while. I'm glad he's back with the group." I smiled. I looked over to see her still texting someone on her phone. "Are you asking Jungkook to come pick you up?" I asked.

She smiled, "Yeah, he said he'd pick me up and take me to a café."

"I thought you were planning on b-" She looked at me with a blank look on her face.

She awkwardly smiled, "Planning on what?"

"..being productive and drinking lots of water! You need water in your system!" I laughed nervously.

Huh, so she really doesn't remember anything from last night. She doesn't even remember telling me that she wanted to break things off with Jungkook.

"I'll drink lots of water then. Just for you, Jimin." She was about to go back to texting Jungkook until we heard a knock at the door.

I furrowed my eyebrows and went to the door. I opened it and smiled, "Taehyung!"

We both went in for a hug. "I'm finally reunited with my soulmate!" He joked.

Taehyung entered and tilted his head, "(Y/n)'s still here?"

She nodded with a tight grin, "Yup, I'm here! I only stayed the night because Jimin brought me here. I was too drunk from that business party."

Taehyung sat down next to her, and I sat on the other side of (Y/n). He leaned back and rested his arm on the couch, "Jungkook's your boyfriend. Isn't he supposed to be taking you home?"

"It's a long story, Taehyung." She responded. She grabbed at the jewelry on her neck, "The necklace looked really nice with my outfit by the way."

  Taehyung smiled, and then it looked like he remembered something. He took out his phone and was scrolling through some messages, "Were you guys invited to Hoseok's kick back?"

  "Didn't he just move into his new house or apartment or something? Why would he wanna throw a party?" She asked.

"It's a kick back, (Y/n). It's really chill, and it's just like hanging out with friends and stuff." I explained.

"Kick back or not, knowing Hoseok he might invite a lot of people and just make it a party." She replied.

  Taehyung laughed, "Youre totally right, but Hobi said it'll be a few people. Then again, a whole house of people is still a small get together to him. Makes sense, he's a social butterfly and is fun to hang out with."

"I'm down to go, you?" I looked at her.

She nodded, "It's always a kick ass time with Hoseok! I'd be stupid not to go! I'll just tell Jungkook when he gets here."

"Oh shit, Jungkook's coming?" Taehyung asked.

She awkwardly smiled, "Well, uh, yeah? He's suppose to pick me up. Is there something wrong about that?"

He purses his lips, "I haven't seen him since I got back. I feel a little bad not shooting him a text, but I've been a little busy. Yoongi, Namjoon, and Seokjin asked me to hang out with them two days ago."

She frowned, "I haven't talked to Jin in a while. He seems to be avoiding me after the night I sle-" She paused.

  Taehyung and I looked at each other. "The night after you what?" I asked.

  "It's something stupid. I shouldn't have gotten Jin involved in my business. Well he's not exactly involved, I just told him what was going on. Maybe he felt a little uncomfortable knowing what was going on in my life?" She looked at each of us. She shrugged, "I told Jin about my problems."