35:Not playing fair

Candy

I was laying in bed sleep or well trying to sleep since I was getting bigger it was getting harder to turn and get comfortable.

The sounds of birds chirping by my window filled my ears as my eyes were closed and I took a deep breath drifting back to sleep.

When all of sudden I felt the vibration coming outside and I could feel my body shaking.

As it got closer I could hear

Pack in the mail, it's gone (Uh)
She like how I smell, cologne (Yeah)
I just signed a deal, I'm on
Yeah, yeah
I go where I want
Good, good
Play if you want, let's do it (Ha)
I'm a young CEO, Suge (Yeah)
Yeah, yeah

Really I said as I got up out of the bed looking at the clock I realized it was 8:30.

"Shit.."

I gotta get the kids up for school.

As I quickly left the room and was about to go to Cody's room the front door opened.

From the stairs balcony I could see Tristan walking in.

I made my way downstairs but before I could say anything.

"I took the kids to school." He told me.

I looked at him and noticed he wasn't dressed in his uniform.

"I thought you go in today?"

"I took the day off he said as he made his way to the kitchen.

I followed him and watched as he sat the table in front of his laptop.

"Is everything ok?" I asked.

He looked at me.

"Did you know Mike was married."

I was confused.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Last night when you were sleep someone called and basically said to leave her husband alone."

I shrugged.

"Well I didn't know he was married he didn't show any signs of it I said.

"Have you been to his house?" Tristan asked.

"Which one?"

Tristan looked at me confused.

I sighed.

"New York, New Jersey, Houston, Atlanta, Miami, LA or London." I told him.

"Don't you think it's weird he has that many houses in different places like that.

"I mean he is a doctor."

Tristan shook his head.

"Candy I know doctors and they don't make that much money unless they workin for the Kardashian's and I'm pretty sure Mike isn't."

I crossed my arms.

Honestly I didn't know that much about mike but at the time I didn't care I didn't see a future with him or anything he was just a trick really.

"Also did you know his last name is Varshavski?"

I looked at Tristan.

"Yea I knew that what about it."

"Well I did some reasearch and that name is tied to the Russian mafia this guy is obviously in some dirty shit how didn't you know that." He questioned me.

I felt like I was being interrogated.

"Look I wasn't taking him seriously he was just a fling that's all."

"Apparently he was taking you seriously though."

"Ok so what about the wife?" I asked wanting to change the subject.

"I did a reverse thing on her number and a Julia bulanciga came up..do you know her?"

"Uhh I don't think so..."

Tristan pulled out his phone and pulled up an instagram post.

"Rember this?"

I looked at the picture it was on my page.

"I don't remember that all I know was I was at some club in New York and we took a picture together that's all plus I drunk.

"I'm thinking we should call her to see what's really going on." Tristan said.

"I mean what's she gonna tell us?" I asked.

"She could tell us something about Mike or atleast something we could blackmail him with."

"All i know is I want him out of our lives." I said.

"Ok then we gotta do what we gotta do cause he's not playing fair and neither should we."

So what y'all think?

Mike's secrets are coming out

Y'all think Mike's wife will be an asset to Candy and Tristan?