20:What he wantsflashback/filler)

5 months ago

Candy sat on the plane in first class just landing in New York anxiously anticipating her next rendezvous with Mike.

That night at the hotel when they first met was enough to make her pussy get wet just thinking about it. She flipped through a magazine not really seeing anything on the pages before her. Before she knew it the plane had landed.

She gathered her things and exited the plane. As she headed towards the luggage rack, her cell phone rang. She reached into her bag digging around for it Her fingers grasped her cell phone and she pulled it out to answer it.

"Hello," she stated breathlessly as at the same time she removed her suitcase from the luggage rack.

"I'm here."

Candy looked around surprised as people walked passed her.

"Your here already.. I thought we were meeting up tomorrow after your lecture.."

"I moved somethings around and I really wanted to see you."

She smiled, thinking she could have some fun with him before his lecture the next day.

Candy had a smile on her face as she walked up to the front of the airport with her luggage dragging behind her.

Making her way outside the doors she seen Mike dressed in a black tshirt and jeans standing in front of a blue BMW m8.

"Well hello there my sexy mustang," she teased.

"Mmmm," , "I love it when you call me that." mike said in a husky voice.

"I know,"she replied.

Candy made her way inside the car as mike placed her bags inside he paused for a moment as he watched her ass sway before getting inside.

After that Mike got in to the car.

"So where are we going?' Candy asked.

He looked at her.

"It's a surprise." he grinned

"Oh really now." Candy smiled.
As they were driving mike placed his hand on her thigh  she bit her lip getting more excited to be alone with him.

Soon they were were out of  the city and driving down a road in the woods.

"Well here we are."
Mike said as they pulled up to a cabin.

Candy took in the beautiful view.

"This is nice." she said as they got out of the car.

"I'm glad you like it."

Mike grinned as they walked inside the cabin he recently acquired.

He loved the cabin because it was secluded from the rest of the world. The cabin had all of the modern conveniences of home though, as he wasn't quite ready to do away with those things that made life easier.

The only thing the cabin did not have was a television set because when he was at the cabin he didn't want any intrusions from the outside world. This cabin was bought for the specific purpose of getting away from it all and sexing up his favorite Candy whenever he could.

The cabin was set in the mountains in outside of New York. Candy had told him once that she'd never been in the mountains before  and always wanted to.