33:Makin it clear

Candy

" I'm so sick of this motherfucker!" Tristan yelled punching a hole in the wall.

Before I could say anything Tristan stormed out of the house.

"Where are you going!" I called out running behind him.

He was ignored me and walked over to his car about to get in.

Luckily I managed to have enough energy to catch up to him and placed my hand on the door handle.

He looked dead at me.

"Where are you going." I demand.

"I'm going to handle some business."

I already knew anytime Tristan handles business some shit always happens and I can't risk that.

"Tristan this isn't the way to do it..."

Tristan's face was red.

"What else am I suppose to do he found out where we are.. I'm not risking anything."

I sighed.

"I know but think about if you do what I think your gonna do.. your going to be the first person they suspect and then your gonna go to prison."

"Ok what else is there then?" He asked crossing his arms.

"We can go and get a restraining order." I suggested.

Tristan rolled his eyes.

"Please restraining orders don't mean shit there just extra paper work."

I looked at him.

"Look let's just do the restraining order it's the best option."

Honestly I wanted to do the restraining order so that way everything can be on file just in case versus Tristan blowing his Mike's head off.

I know things are crazy but I want to keep things as calm as possible.

Tristan sighed.

"Fine we will do that but if I see him here I will shoot him and that's a promise." Tristan said trying to sound all big and bad.

"That's not a problem for me but remember how you tell me that violence is never the answer."

"Hitting someone with a shopping cart because they took a parking spot is different from a stalker lunatic messing with our lives."

I pulled him close.

"I don't want nothing to happen to you or our family.

He wrapped his arms around me.

"It's my job to serve and protect." He told me.

The neighbors were starting to look at us.

"Are you good now?" I asked.

"I'm content."

****

The next day.

I was walking back into the hospital I needed to drop off some more paper work.
As I was walking I noticed a someone dressed as Spider man interacting with the kids.

It's probably for the new spider man movie.

After I dropped my paper work off to HR

I was going the hall about to leave.

"Well there's my Mary Jane."

I turned as I heard Mike's voice.

"What do you want."

He walked up to me and pulled his mask off.

"Did you like my gift?"

I looked at him like he was crazy.

"How the hell did you get my address?"

He's shrugged.

"The directory.. you don't know about that."

I shook my head.

"That doesn't matter just stop contacting me and leave my family alone." I told him.

"Hey what am suppose to do your carrying my baby and I'm not even involved about anything."

"It's not a one hundred percent fact that this baby is yours and even if it is I'm staying with Tristan.

"So what are you saying?" He asked.

I sighed.

"You and I were never together and will never be together I'm sorry if I mislead you but it's not happening so like I said leave me and my family alone."

I walked off not letting him respond

I'm just glad I got it through his head and we can put this shit to rest.

What y'all think?

Do you agree with Candy or Tristan?

Will Mike Finally get the hint?

Was Mike telling the truth about how he got Candy's address?