18:The results are in

"I think it's going to be a boy."

I told Tristan we were laying in bed my head was laying on his bare chest which was still covered in sweat but I didn't care.

I was just glad things were back to normal between us again.. Well normal for us.

He turned to me.

"I think it's going to be a girl."

I looked at him.

"What makes you say that?" I asked raising my brow.

"Because one of your boobs are bigger than the other and you been craving chocolate and pickles."

I looked down at my bare chest.

"They look the same to me." I said

Tristan chuckled.

"What I asked.

"You really want a boy."

I nodded.

"You know I always wanted two boys and two girls."

"I'm telling you it's going to be a girl I know." He grinned moving closer to me.

"Oh really how about once we see the gender who ever is right has to plan the baby shower."

Tristan sat back and thought about.

"Yea that works but if I'm right you have to let me eat what I want for a week without lecturing me."

I looked at him.

"You know what the doctor said you need to eat healthy to keep from getting sick." I explained.

"I'm just saying I can't do no more kale or living off lemon water while your over here eating chocolate pickles."

"Hmm are you pregnant now." I joked.

We both laughed and then we snuggled in bed and started watching Netflix.

I don't know what was on as Tristan started rubbing my thigh and kissing on my neck he was up and ready again.

Then my phone started to ring it was sitting on the dresser next to him.

"Can you see who that is I asked him.

He picked up the still ringing phone and looked he had a smug expression as I could tell he pressed the decline button.

Then he turned to me.

"Why is he calling you." He said with an annoyed expression.

I shrugged I don't know I'm not working.

He did a hard exhale from his nose.

"Tristan you know I love you and only you." I explained.

"I know that be he needs to know that.. I'm gonna talk to him." He crossed his arms.

I knew that wasn't a good idea cause Tristan can be alittle unpredictable.

I shook my head.

"Babe don't worry I'll talk to him and make it clear that me and you are back together for good." I explained.

He sighed.

"Ok you better cause if not then I might have to run up on him and give him a two piece no biscuit."

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Boy you so crazy.. still."

"Yea I'm crazy for you baby he smiled.

***
"Aww can I touch your belly?" Some girl I worked with asked.

I really wanted to say hell no but I'm trying to be a nicer person.

Before I could say anything Mike walked up to us.
He looked at me.

"Carla a patient in 306 is complaining about dirty sheets can you show me where you got them from."

I rolled my eyes.

"Sure Mike I said flatly.

I got up and followed him down the hallway and made it to room 306 it was empty.

"What's going on I asked. As we walked inside.

Once the door closed he turned to me standing in a dark hospital room did bring back some memories except we didn't have clothes on.

I crossed my arms.

"You damn right we need to talk stop calling me I'm with Tristan and things are great."

He was quiet for a moment.

I looked at him.

"What you want to talk about?"

"This."

He handed me a letter I looked at it was a partinty letter.

"What's this I asked.

He sighed.

"I was calling to tell you about that I went ahead and did a dna test."

I looked confused.

"How the hell you get my dna?!"

"Candy we in a hospital It's not hard to get access to dna plus you pee a lot so.."

I wasn't even going to ask how he got my dna..

"Dr. Mike please report to the Er." The intercom called.

He looked at me.

"Well I gotta go But I just wanted to give you that then he walked out the door I followed him out.

As we walked down different halls I held the letter close to me.

I seen a trash can and looked at the letter but I decided to keep it Tristan didn't want to know but I needed to know the results...

Aww shit the results are in
(in my Maury voice.)😂

Who y'all think the dad?

How did Mike get Candy's um dna?

Y'all think Tristan gonna give Mike those hands?

Is the baby gonna be a boy or a girl?👧🏽👶🏽