"Easy, then your dad dies."

Your eyes widened as you remained calm.

"You can't kill him though."

"How do you know?" He raised his brow.

You tried to remember your father's last word but still couldn't get a hang of it. He was supposed to tell you something important. The reason why Baekhyun's father couldn't kill him, but you were interrupted.

"Fine but how the fuck can I breathe underwater?"

"You're going to trick Taehyung into helping you."

"No, I can't do that. I'm bad at lying."

"Do you want to see your father dead in my hands?"

"Prove to me first that my father is under your control."

He rolled his eyes.

"Follow me."

||

You then followed him and arrived at an underground house inside the forest of Ponistor Kingdom.

As you entered, you saw a guy chained up. He looked wasted.

"Fundra, your daughter is here to see you."

His name is Fundra?

The guy then lifted his face up. His eyes sparkled as he saw your face.

"Y/N...."

Your eyes widened after you recognized the familiar face.

"F-Father..." you rushed towards him.

"I'm sorry, I abandoned you. I hope you forgive me."

You shook your head.
"No, no...you had to, you had no choice."

Tears started building up in your eyes. You analyzed him and realized that he looked so much thinner and weaker. It broke your heart. Although most of your memories disappeared but your heart recognized the figure in front of you. It beat with pain, you felt the urge to give him the longest hug.

You're still confused and lost of who you were and where you came from. Questions started building up in your head, swarming around. You felt the need to ask him but you knew you couldn't. Not when Baekhyun was standing there behind you.

"Enough, now that you know he's under my power, you can go find the Bist now?"

You slightly nodded.

Baekhyun then pulled you away from your father and pushed you toward the exit.

"Y/N! Remember my last words before you left! It's still true!"

The door shut as Baekhyun quickly pulled you away from listening to his words.

What were his last words?