Prologue

PROLOGUE

Four were selected out of millions of the Uk’s girls.

Four who were just average enough to become anything.

Four who’s minds could be manipulated in several ways.

Four who, on their own are not much but when put together are a driving force.

Four whose own love and kindness, can be the greatest weapon to the ones who selected them.

Four whose own emotions were both their greatest weakness and their greatest strength.

They were selected carefully from the age of ten and then placed into different testing facilities and were trained to depend on eachother.  They were all normal and these tests were carried out without the knowledge of their parents in facilities where there was technology so advanced that time did not exist.  After each test –a test was carried out every year from the time the youngest turned ten –their memories were wiped and they had no knowledge of anything that happened.

In reality they knew nothing.  They had no idea they knew each other.  They were regular and family members as well as friends suspected nothing.

All of this was leading up to a final test where it would be decided or not, whether they could be used by THE ORGANIZATION and whether or not the training was in vain.

This final test would be difficult and confusing but if they were as easily controlled as they should be their own tendencies would show them the way to get out alive.  If they weren’t ready then it would simply have all just been a waste of time for THE ORANIZATION and the four would be at risk of ceasing to exist.