Epilogue

Perrie's POV

We were seated at a wooden table in a dimly lit room. It reminded me of a police interrogation room.  I felt like we committed a crime and were about to be questioned. The four of us were alone and sitting next to each other wondering what all of this about an organization was.

"I'm so tired." Jade was mumbling. "I wish they'd just tell us what's going on so we can leave."

"Guys . . . can we promise to always be friends . . . No matter what happens next?" Leigh-Anne suddenly whispered with so much emotion in her voice I thought she might be crying.

"Leigh . . . Of course. After everything we've been through . . . We'll keep in touch. We could video chat and text. And call each other every day." Jesy replied to her rubbing her back.

"Yeah in fact let's take each other's numbers and email addresses." I added.

Just as we'd swapped our contact information a man in a dark suit entered our room of solitude. He had this danger vibe to him and bore a hole through us with his eyes as he presses his hands to our table in a swift motion.

This guys was a lot different from the people in lab coats we'd seen earlier. He had a confident air and a killer jaw.

We were quiet for a while waiting for him to speak but all he seemed to do was study us.  He was leaning forward, just staring.  Jade opened her mouth to ask a question and he suddenly started speaking rapidly; "The Organization is one that deals with matters of importance to the people . . . We're who you call when you can't call the cops or the cops have failed you.  We are an international body." His accent wasn't British it sounded almost Russian.

"And what does that have to do with us?" Jade asked looking from me to the other girls then back to the man. "Do you expect us to just join you after what you put we through?"

The man smirked in a way that made my skin crawl. "Everything you do with us will be to help people . . . And don't worry you do have a choice on whether you want to join us or not." I released a sigh of relief but was still suspicious because of the mischievous look in the man's eyes.

Jade raised an eyebrow untrustingly. "And what if we choose no?"

"Well if you choose not to join The Organization then your brains will simply be erased and you'd forget all of this . . . including meeting each other. And you'd go about your happy lives."

As this sank in the man folded his arms and grinned as if he knew he had us there. He did. I for one would do anything to stay with these girls. I didn't want to go back to a life without them.

We all looked at each other, speaking some kind of silent communication that only comes from being best friends for years –except in our case that is.

"Fine." Jesy nodded grudgingly. "We'll join your stupid club . . . but you're lucky you help people."

"Excelent. Your first mission is in two weeks . . . what do you four think about the XFactor?"

A/N

So this is the end of this story.  I'm sorry if the last two chapters are crap but I hope everyone enjoyed it regardless.  I'm hoping to do some sequels to this with the girls balancing fame and being in 'The Organization'.  I hope y'all will read them.  I'm also very sorry for keeping you guys waiting for so long.  Figuring out how to close has been brutal.

Anyway vote and comment on anything you'd like in the sequels or just tell me what you think of the story. Thanks for reading

-Zoe