ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠:𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 (ℙ𝕋 𝟙)

Chapter 18:Feelings Found (PT 1)
Colby's POV
I was pacing around in my living room debating on a question I had been asking for a long time but pushed away.
Why are chicken nuggets and chicken strips two different things? No, not that. I was actually asking myself, Do I like Y/N as more than a friend? She's on my mind often and it's hard to not think about how amazing she is, cheesy I know, but true.
I heard a knock on the door so I quickly went to open it and saw Sam and Payton.
"Hey Sam, Hey Payton," I said a bit confused on why they were here. They pushed me to go to the apartment and sat me on my own couch.
"Do you have a crush on Y/N?" Payton said first.
"I was just asking myself that," I said honestly.

Time Skip

They had convinced me to ask her out, god I'm a wreck. I had gone to her apartment with Payton leading me over there. I knock on Y/N's bedroom door and within a few moments, the door is opened.
"Hey Colby," She said.
"Hey I have a question," I said, she stepped aside so I could enter the room.
"What's up?" She asks taking a seat on her bed.
"W-Will you go out with me?" I try to be as confident as possible. She looks away for a moment before responding, "Sure. Where and when?"
"Just wear whatever you'd like and tomorrow," I said more confident.
"Sounds good," She said smiling.
"I'll be on my way out now, be ready before 7 tomorrow," I said before walking out. I immediately go to Sam's apartment, knocking on it quickly. He opens the door confused.
"Did you do it, bro?" He asks.
"Yes," I said quickly.
"Want me to help?" He asks.
"I want to do it myself for the most, but yes," I said.

Time Skip

Your POV
I had on black jeans and a long-sleeve black and white striped shirt that was long in the sleeves. Just because I added a chain on my pants. Hannah had chosen out some jewelry for me and I was going to see what she was putting on me.
"Necklace," She said simply. She handed it to me and I examined it. A simple silver chain with a red rose charm. "Originally I was going to give this to you for your birthday but this seems like a better use."
"Thanks, Sis," I said before giving her a hug. I put it on and I like how it added a small amount color to everything. I grab my purse like a satchel and put my phone, wallet, and keys inside.
"I'm open to text if he breaks your heart I'm throwing him off a cliff," Payton says.
"Geez, Ma," I said laughing a little.
There is a knock on the door so I got to answer it. I see Colby in black jeans and a dark gray/grey shirt.
"Ready?" He asks.
"Yeah," I said before giving a small wave to Hannah and Payton. I walk with him and ask, "So where are we going?"
"You'll see," He says with a smile.
"Meanie," I said, he laughed.
"So you think I'm mean because I'm taking you on a date?" He asked.
"No, you're just mean," I said.

We arrived at a diner that didn't seem to have many people. We sat at a table and we looked through the menu.
"What do you want?" Colby asked.
"Maybe just the burger and fries," I said putting down the menu.
"I'll get the same," he said.
A waiter came and asked what we'd like to drink. Colby got a soda and I just wanted water. When she returned she gave us the drinks and asked what'd we'd like to eat. Colby responded for the both of us and she took our menus before walking off. I sipped on my drink and he did as well.
"So are we going somewhere after this?" I asked.
"Yep," He said smiling.
We both ate our food joking around and having actual conversations. He leads me back to the car and asked, "Wanna take a guess?"
"Nope. I want it to be a surprise," I said.

721 words