ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝:𝕆𝕦𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕝

Chapter 15:Our Normal
Your POV
I was in my room editing a video and I looked for a specific marker and yelled, "Hannah do you have my marker?"
"Yeah, I borrowed it a few days ago!" She yelled back.
"Can I have it back soon?" I yelled back,
"Maybe!" She yelled.
"What's the fast food today, Ma?" I yelled.
"Taco Bell!" Payton yelled from her room, yes she's the mother.
"When we eating?" I yelled.
"About six!" Payton yelled. There was a knock on the door.
"I'll get it!" I yelled before standing up and walking towards the from door. I opened it and saw Colby.
"Hey Brock," I said.
"Hey L/N," he said back. I let him in before yelling, "COLBY'S HERE!"
"Hello!" Payton yelled from her room.
"Hi!" Hannah yelled at him.
"Is this normal?" He asked.
"You've known us for how long? Sometimes when we want to we'll just sit in our rooms yelling and have conversations," I said.
"Why?" He asked.
"Never question the weirdness," I said before walking to the kitchen and grabbing a cookie. Before I could bite it Colby snatched it from me, taking a bite. "Colby!" I whined.
"My cookie now," He said smiling, taking another bite. I tried to grab it but because I was shorter he took advantage of that and held it out of my range. "Curse my shortness!" I yelled and he laughed.
"I want my damn cookie," I said. He broke it in half giving me one half. I snatched it and said, "Better than nothing," and then shoved it in my mouth.
"Your nickname is Cookie, Cookie," he said smiling.
"And your nickname is Brickhead," I said before taking out my phone and putting his name as Colby Brickhead.
"I at least gave you a nice nickname!" He jokingly said.
"And you were being mean to me!" I said following his joking tone.
We both walked to my room and I started to edit again, close to done. I had finally finished, so I saved it and turned the computer off.
"So what we doin'?" I asked. He shrugged, being the stupid me I am I tackled him into the bed.
"AHH!" He yelled falling back, then laughing. "The hell was that for?" He asked.
"I dunno," I said getting off him and sitting up on my bed, he repeated the action. I looked outside the window, observing what it had to offer. I was poked in the arm and I looked at Colby.
"You've been staring out the window for the past few minutes," he said
I grabbed a pillow and threw it at his chest. Then grabbed my own, he gave me a questionable look and I shrugged. For the rest of the time he was here we chatted about random events.

Time Skip
The next morning I woke up on the couch in the living room. My phone alarm had woken me up so I shut it off. I decided to go to the gym this morning and to walk. I walked off out of the apartment with gym clothes, my phone, earbuds, and my keys. While walking I saw a familiar face and it was Devyn.
"Hey, Devyn!" I said we had hung out a few times.
"Oh hey Y/N!" She said with her smile I had known. "Gym?"
"Yep, we can be gym buddies!" I joked, she laughed at the stupid thing I had said. For the rest of the walk we had talked and we both walked home, eventually splitting ways.
I walked into the apartment, grabbing clothes for after my shower. When I had finished I made a bowl of cereal, I like cereal. When I had finished, I checked my calendar to see what I had to do. It was marked the day off.

631 words
I have a new story on my profile, it's a Colby Brock fanfic! If your interested check my profile! Love you all! <3