ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟:𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒𝕟 𝕆𝕝𝕕 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 (ℙ𝕋 𝟚)

Chapter 7:The Beach with an Old Friend (PT 2)
Your POV
We all goofed around, acting like children. As time quickly deceased so did our energy. We had to sit down from the way we were. A couple girls who looked to be in their teens ran up to us.
"Oh my god! We're fans of Sam and Colby!" One yelled happily.
"Hello there," Sam said with a smile. The two girls completely ignored Kat, Sadie, and I. One of them decided they'd ask, "Who are these two?"
"Y/N and this is Sadie," I said. I couldn't help but notice a small bit of disgust in her eyes. I ignored it, not caring. I stood up and walked to the water, putting my feet in the water and sitting. I heard someone walking towards the water, but I ignored it and saw that Colby sat beside me.
"Hey," He said.
"Hello," I said, not looking at him. The sky and the water were beautiful, it was hard to keep your eyes off it.
"You alright? You just walked off," Colby said.
"I just wanted to sit near the water," I said. He nodded in response looking out to the water.
Time Skip
We had finished and now we're in different clothes.
"Where are we going to eat?" I asked.
"I booked a place," Sadie said.
"Fancy Sandy Sadie," I said. The two of us laughed at the small joke.
"So how did you two meet?" Sam asked.
"In the 6th grade, we had an Agriculture class together. We often worked in groups and that's how we met. All 'cause of that Agriculture teacher," I said.
"She was nice," Sadie said.
"She was, but lacked in the emotion department sometimes," I said. Sadie gave the address to the place, and we drove off there. We stepped out, walking inside. We sat at a booth, on one side Sadie, the other Colby. I scrolled through my phone's notifications. Then, we were able to order.
I was the first to finish due to the fact that I didn't order as much as everyone else. I fell asleep of boredom, the memories faded of what happened prior falling asleep.
Colby's POV
Y/N finished eating first and fell asleep on my shoulder. I finished eating rather quick and kept her on my shoulder. No one had noticed, that was until Kat said something.
"Awwww," She said. Sadie and Sam looked at me.
"Shut up," I mumbled. They laughed at my reaction. They finished, so I had to wake up Y/N. I gently shook her awake, revealing her E/C eyes.
"Hmm?" She hummed sleepily.
"We're leaving the restaurant," I said. She reached to grab her wallet, but I stopped her, "I'm paying for all of us."
"Are you sure you want to?" She asked, picking her head off my shoulder.
"I'm sure," I smiled. She placed her wallet down and gave me a hug. The first hug she's giving me. I gave her a hug back and smiled. The waiter stopped by waiting for the pay. I handed it to them and we all left. We all went home, and I was with Y/N.
"I AM HOMEEEEEE!" She yelled when we entered. Hannah came running at her and knocked her down into a hug. "Hey sis," Y/N said casually.
"Hey," Hannah said standing up.
"What did I just witness?" I asked the two started laughing. Y/N stood up and went over to the couch.
"Where's Payton?" Y/N asked. "She went out to get a couple of things," Hannah said, falling down onto the couch. I sat near Y/N playing on my phone. This was continued until Payton arrived.
"MOOOOOOOOM!" Y/N screamed when Payton entered.
"What's up b***hes?" Payton said. She put up the items and sat down. We watched shows, a couple movies and played a couple of games. The usual.