ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛:ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕒

Chapter 13:Cooking with Angela
Your POV
We sit down at his apartment with our food, we ate, talked and laughed. Soon we were unsocial children on our phones. I had my head on Colby's arm for a brace.
"So what're you gonna do when I'm gone?" Colby asked.
"I dunno. I spend quite a bit of time with you,"I said.

Time Skip
I was bored and Colby had already left for his flight. I decided to call up Angela. I was going to see her at her house. I went in my car and drove over to her place.
"ANGELA!" I yelled at the top of my lungs when I stepped inside.
"Y/N!" She yelled back.
"Hi," I said.
"Hi," She said back. I sat on the couch with her and asked, "What're we doing?"
"Wanna cook?" She asked.
"Hell to the Yeah!" I said. She grabbed her camera and went to the kitchen.
"What's up b*tches! Today I have Y/N and were back for the long awaited episode offffffff.... COOKING WITH TWO!" She said to the camera.
"Hai," I said to the camera.
"Today were making Alfredo pasta!" Angela said.
"Do you even have pasta?" I asked.
"I don't f*cking know," She said going to a cupboard. "Nope."
"Get your life together!" I yelled.
"B*tch, I'm trying! Ok!" She yelled.
"Well let's go get pasta," I said.
"And the sauce," she said.
"No, I know how to make Alfredo sauce,"I said.
"You do?" She asked.
"Yup," I said. We went in her car and drive over to a store. We passed by a candy aisle and i took out the camera and said, "Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom."
"What do you want you little b*tch?" She whisper yelled at me.
"Can we get candy?" I asked with a 4-year-old's voice.
"Sure," She said. We grabbed several bags before finding the pasta. We went to self check out and said to the camera, "We both hate talking to random people so we come here."
We were going back to her house and went inside.
"Put the pasta in a pot with water," I told Angela. I was trying to fine the ingredients for the sauce.
"Where the hell is your garlic powder!?" I asked Angela.
"I don't f*ckin' know," She said. I looked inside the fridge with the butter and saw it there. "Explain?" I asked while taking it out.
"I think I was drunk," she said.
"Wait, go get your vodka!" I said.
"Good idea!" She said going to grab it. She opened the bottle and started drinking it.
"Don't worry! I'm 21 she's 23!" I said the the camera. I started making the sauce while Angela managed, well tried to manage the pasta.
"Sh*t!" She yelled.
"What did you do this time?" I asked.
"The water hurt me! F*ck you water!" She said.

We finished recording and she was drunk as hell.
"That's enough vodka," I said putting it up.
"Okkkkkk," She said. I pushed her to her room and into her bed. I left the room and grabbed pain killers and water. I walked back to her room to see her dead asleep. I place the two items at her bedside. I went to my car, driving home. When I arrived at home I yelled, "FAMILYYYYYYYY!"
The answers I got back were hard to hear since they both said different things simultaneously.
"Hi," I said.
"Hi," I got back. I love my family, even though we aren't blood related.
598 words