ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡:𝔞 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕆𝕗 ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕞

Chapter 9:A Day Of Random
Your POV
Colby and I were on the couch, relaxing. I texted Payton and Hannah in our group chat.

The LA Fam
Weird Child:Y/N | Mama Cipher:Payton | 'Nannar:Hannah
Weird Child: Where y'all at? And when y'all getting back?
Mama Cipher: dealing with horses. Maybe tomorrow
'Nannar: I'm at a friends. I'll be back later today
Weird Child: Thanks!
'Nannar: What're you doing?
Weird Child: Colby's over and were both unsocial children so were sitting on the couch in silence
Mama Cipher: OoooOoooHhhhH
Weird Child: Mother.... what?
Mama Cipher: Your too innocent child, you will not understand
Weird Child: Whatever you say Ma
'Nannar: Or should we say... PAYTON
Weird Child: DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN! TRUTH REVEALED, ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
Mama Cipher: I am the Illuminati b**th. I am Bill Cipher
Weird Child: BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY
'Nannar: BILL BILL BILL
Mama Cipher: F**k both y'all
'Nannar: THERE IS NO CUSSING IN MY CHRISTIAN MINECRAFT SERVER
Mama Cipher: Shut the f**k up Hannah.
I let a small laugh out and Colby asks, "What're you laughing about over there?"
"A stupid chat," I said showing him the last couple text. He started laughing at the stupidity we contained.
"Wanna go out and just do stupid stuff?" He asks. "Sure," I said. The conversation in the chat had concluded and we left to do our own things. Before leaving I grabbed my lanyard of keys. We took Colby's car and screamed to TØP lyrics. We arrive at a café and we step inside for breakfast. We sit at a place in the corner near the window. We had small talk about what's happening and life.
We place an order and then continue to talk. I'm attracted to the conversation and then what drags me out is the food. When we get our food we both joke around and let the tense of seriousness be lifted. When it's time to pay Colby pays for the two of us.
"Heyyyyyyy I was going to pay for that," I said.
"Not on my watch," he says.
"Are you wearing one?" I asked. He shows his wrist. "What about you smart *ss?" He asks. I show my wrist to reveal a black digital watch.
"F*ck you," he says. "You too," I respond. "I still wanted to pay."
"When I'm around you ain't," he says. We walk to his car and he asks, "What now?"
"Oh!" I give him an address to a neighborhood about a half hour away. We sit in silence except for the music that quietly plays. I almost fall asleep then excitement fills me when I see a familiar area.
"Where are we going?" He asks. "An old friend of mine!" I say happily. He stops at the house and I practically jump out. I take my keys and shove the key in before tossing the door open. I scream, "MOTHER ANGELA!" Colby looks at me like I'm insane. A familiar girl with short red hair, blue eyes with a gray/grey sweater appears. I run up and tackle her in a hug.
"F*CK! Y/N you didn't tell me you were coming, you b*tch!" She says jokingly.
"I wasn't expecting to come over," I say. "So who's your boyfriend?" She asks. A small shade of pink is placed on my face. "He's a friend."
"Sure," is all she says before walking to her couch. "Colby get your butt in here," I say. I realized he had walked in. He shut the door after stepping in. I threw myself at Angela. "CHILD!" She yells.
"Aren't you two the same age?" Colby asks.
"She is a couple of years older. She's just short," I say.
"I'm right here," she says.
"Good to know," I respond. She throws me off her and I land on the floor at Colby's feet. Angela and I laugh our *sses off.
I sat on the couch beside her and Colby sat beside me. I toss my legs over Colby's lap, and lay my back against Angela. "Yeah, just a friend," She mimicked. "ANGELAAAAA!" I yell. We spent a couple hours before we had to go. On the way back I fell asleep within a couple minutes.
I woke up to Colby shaking me awake. "Come on."
"Cawwy mwe?" I asked like a baby not fully aware of my actions. His cheeks turned to light pink. I then realized what I had said, "You-You don't have to! I was half awake!" Now I was fully awake. His face went back to normal as he laughed then smiled. My face was now the one pink. He picked me up bridal style and carried to the apartment door. He placed me down to my feet and I opened the door. I see Hannah standing there, hands on her hips.
"Where have you been?" She said.
"Mother Angela's," I said placing my keys on my hook. Colby walked in beside me.
"Ok," She said and left. Colby and I sat down for a while, just talking about the most random things we can come up with.
859 words