ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟:𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖 (ℙ𝕋 𝟚)

Chapter 17:The Date (PT 2)
Your POV
I sat on the couch with Colby, staring at my phone. I was in a trance and thought my best friend could need me at any second.
"Y/N," Colby said breaking my thoughts, I turned to him. "You okay?" He asked.
"Yes," I said looking back at the phone. A few moments past, then he picks up my phone. "Give it!"
"I know Hannah may need you, but even if she does shouldn't she try to handle it on her own?" Colby asked. I thought of it for a moment. "I guess your right."
"So let's have some fun!" He said not even a second later he said, "Not in that way!" He had a small blush on his face.
I laughed at his thinking, he smiled seeing me laugh. "Let's make a cake," I said.
"Before dinner?" He asked.
"Dessert before dinner," I said getting up.
He followed behind me bringing my phone. I hooked up my phone to a couple of speakers in the kitchen and turned on a random playlist. He and I sang along to some songs while we both made the cake. I try to get it on him but he noticed. He picked me up and threw me on the couch, I laughed when he did it.
"Someone texted you, Nannar... banana emoji?" Colby said questionably. I sprang up and looked at the text.

'Nannar 🍌:
TERRIFIED

Weird Sis:
You'll be fine, I promise. If it doesn't go well, Colby and I are making a cake and we can buy ice cream and cry together

'Nannar 🍌:
Thanks, also try not to have to much fun without me ;)

Weird Sis:
Shut the f up and enjoy your date.

I place my phone back on the counter and I feel something go around my waist. I looked to see both of Colby's arms.
"C-Colby?" I stutter out.
"Hm?" He responded with, he stood behind me.
"What're you doing?" I asked.
"I dunno, you looked kinda upset so I did this," he said. At the door, there was a click and it swung open, to little time to get out of this position.
"I'm bac— COLBY GET OFF MY DAUGHTER!" Payton yelled. Colby's arms were removed from my waist in an instant and he jumped back, both arms in the air like a surrender. He looked absolutely terrified.
"I'm 21," I said.
"And I'm older," Payton said back.
"By 5 days," I said.
"Still, I'm older," Payton said. "And you stay off my child!"
"Ok," Colby said, still a bit scared. I laughed at Colby's state. "She's terrifying!"
"Not that much," I said, playfully punching his shoulder.
Payton walked out of the room after telling us we could grab our food, she went to go work on something in her room. When she was out of sight Colby put his arms around my waist again and mumbled, "I will not be a chicken.

Time Skip

The door opened and Hannah appeared in the doorway.
"How'd it go?" I asked.
"Amazing! She said yes!" Hannah said jumping up and down. I jumped up from beside Colby on the couch and jumped around with Hannah.
"Hannah has a girlfriend!" I yelled happily.
"She does!?" Payton yelled running out her room.
"I'm not even going to question," Colby said looking back at the video we were watching. Hannah was tired and went to bed and Payton did the same.
"Well, I'm gonna go to my place. Night," Colby said while standing up.
"Night," I said before he left. I locked the door and got ready for bed.
Being me I fell asleep until after 2 in the damn morning. I really need to fix my sleep schedule, one day I will. But for now it's not steady schedules of sleep and, I think, I'm happy that way.

651 words
Semi-short chapter...