ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜:𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕝?

Chapter 4:The Normal?
No one's POV
You were bored, scratch that. You were beyond bored. You finally decided just to make some cake. You found the ingredients quickly and started to make your delicious dessert. A few minutes after your treat was in the oven, it's scent wafted over the room. There were a few loud knocks, the source was the door. You stood up, slipping your phone in your pocket while you dragged yourself to the door.
Colby stood at the other side of the door, patience leaving him slowly. He was a few moments away to knocking again when the door clicked open, revealing a H/C haired girl.
"Hello Brock," Your voice rang thru the air.
"Hello to you L/N," Colby said.
"Enter?" You asked.
"Sure," He said, stepping inside. The scent of the dessert that was in the oven hit him. "Whatcha making?" He asked.
"Some cake, you can have some when it's done Brock," you responded.
"Thanks," He said. He sat on the couch where you were sitting prior.
Over the past couple weeks, you two have gotten quite close. You were still getting to know each other, but the two of you know each other well. It's surprising how quick the two of you became, so close.
The time started flying by as the two cracked up their normal conversations. You didn't realize that time has passed till you heard the r8mer for the cake go off, making you jump. Clumsy you fell towards Colby, but you caught yourself.
You practically ran to the kitchen even though you were beside it. You took the mittens and opened the oven, the heat blasting you in the face. You took the cake out placing item something that wouldn't ruin the counter.
"It has to cool," you half complained. You leaned on the counter continuing your conversation from earlier. You check the cake and it has cooled down.
"Guys if you want cake come get some!" You called out to your roommates. Two loud footsteps came running. They grabbed a piece each, leaving to their rooms again. Colby walked up to get himself a piece. You gave him and got yourself a piece.
You two sat down, eating, and talking about the things that came to your minds. When you two finished a thought hit you.
"Shoot!" You yelled, sprinting to your room.
Colby being Colby, followed you. You were at your computer,  turning it on in a rush. You grabbed your camera which sat on one of your shelves on the wall. Colby just watched you, watching you frantically run around, like a headless chicken.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"I needed to record something, but I forgot!" You yelled over your rushing thoughts.
Colby sat down on your bed, pulling his phone out. You set your camera up in front of you with the guitar.
Colby had a strike of interest, now watching, you sang the song Faded.

Colby was surprised by your talent. You could sing incredibly. You started to edit this video, putting in the music and lyrics on the screen. You typed and listened away, your headphones sat on your head. Colby was still a bit stunned of the amazing singing. You turn around and see Colby in his stage.
"What's wrong with you?" You asked.
"Your singing—" Colby began speaking, but you cut him off quick.
"I know it's bad!" You admitted, at least that's what you thought.
"That's was amazing!" Colby practically yelled. You lightly blushed of embarrassment from the compliment. You heard him laugh at you embarrassed.
"N/N!" Hannah yelled from the kitchen.
"YES SEESTER?" You yell back.
"COME OUT HERE FOR A SECOND!" She yelled. You stand up and walk to where she is and see Payton there as well.
"We are choosing what fast food for dinner this week," Hannah explained. "Choose McDonalds or Taco Bell," Hannah said. You chose what you favored more, and the two agreed.
"See you in a bit!" Hannah yelled grabbing her keys which lied on a hook at the door. The
"Oh s**t," you heard from behind. Payton and you turn around to see Colby putting his phone away.
"What happened?" you asked.
"I just realized I've been here for a while," he said.
"Do you need to go out and do something?" You asked.
"No, I'm just saying," he said.
"You want to eat some food, Hannah went out to get something," Payton suggests. We convince him and we call Hannah and tell her what he wants.
Time Skip
Your POV
We're all on the couch laughing. Payton, being the 22-year-old person she is, is sipping a beer. Hannah and I have juice, and Colby also got a beer.
"You two are old enough to drink, why don't you?" Colby asked.
"I personally don't wanna drink right now," I said.
"And Payton doesn't allow me to drink!" Hannah yelled. Colby looked at her like she was crazy.
"You act like your drunk already!" Payton said back.
We all started laughing on this topic. We continued normal conversations, Colby and I fell asleep after a while.
856 words