five; it takes a bit more

five; it takes a bit more

    Her eyes haven't left me. She just keeps staring at me from across the room like did something to her. She's the one who keeps being a bitch to me. She's the one who is trying to get with my best friend. She's the one who showed up here, thinking she looks like hot shit, like she wants to toy with me. 

 Tonight I'm not taking any of this girl's shit. I've done enough arguing and bickering with her for no apparent reason and I'm done. I don't care about her anymore—not that I did to begin with because, trust me, I didn't. She's just some girl who wants to get under my skin instead of under my sheets and I don't have time for that kind of shit.  

 "Would you stop staring at her?" 

 I snap my head to my right. "I'm not staring at her, she's staring at me," I tell Zayn. 

 He rolls his eyes. "Sure, Mikey, that's it. She's too busy eye fucking Calum. She hasn't looked over here once," he says, tilting his cup in her direction.

 "Bullshit. Calum doesn't even have a chance with her." I scoff, taking a sip of my beer as I watch her laugh and hit Calum's arm. I roll my eyes. What a fucking sight they are. 

 "Jealous?" Zayn laughs. 

 "Fuck off, man. I don't give a shit about who she wants to fuck, alright? You all need to get that through your heads, you fucking pricks."

 Avery laughs from her spot on the floor next to Louis. "You want her so bad," she says, leaning back into Louis. "Why don't you just go over there and use that stupid ass Halloween pick line?"

 I roll my eyes. "She hates me, in case you haven't heard. Plus, I wouldn't want to waste a perfectly good pick up line on her."

 "Honestly, I have never seen you ever obsess over a girl like this," Zayn decides to point out. 

 "I'm not obsessed."

 "Yes you are," the three of them say at the same time.

 I groan and finish off my beer. "You people piss me off," I tell them before standing and making my way to the kitchen. 

 I toss my empty can in the sink and grab two more from the fridge. I crack it open and take a long sip. I finish off the first can before I can even get out of the kitchen because of people saying hi or very drunk and very little dressed girls trying to flirt with me. 

 Halfway back to my spot, Calum grabs me and pulls me over to him and Brianna to have a conversation. It is very clear that Calum had a very good amount of drinks because the smell of liquor could be smelt from across the room. He is leaning against the wall to hold his balance and Brianna just looks very uncomfortable, but also concerned.

 I chucked and squeezed his shoulder. "You alright, man?"

 "What? Yeah, I'm fine!" He slurs, grinning like an idiot. "Have you gotten laid yet, man?" He shouts over the music, nudging my side. 

 I shake my head, avoiding her stares. "Nah, I don't think I will tonight, buddy."

 "Shit, man, I'm sorry," Calum says, grabbing my shoulder. 

 I shrug. "I've basically fucked every girl here."

 He grins. "Nice."

 I laugh. "Have you?"

 Calum shakes his head. "Nah, but I'm keeping my fingers and my toes crossed that I do!"

 Brianna covers her mouth to stop herself from laughing and I smirk. "Well, you have Brianna here, who I'm sure would love to fuck you," I tell him, earning a glare from her.