13

"J-Jack.." I gasped.

HE thrusted one last time, and I rolled my head back, as he collasped next to me.

"What time is it?" He asked.

I grabbed my phone and looked, "4:26.." I said.

"Shut up, really?" He said.

I nodded.

He got up, and ran into the bathroom. I laughed. "Shut up! I have an interview at 6!" He yelled.

The shower was running. "why so early?!" I laughed.

"Its for your dads work.." He said.

"But I thought you said your parents were on teir anniversary trip.." I said, "And mine are in England for a buisness trip.."

"wait.." The shower stopped. He walked out with his hair dripping wet, and a towel hung low around his waist. "Todays not the 24th?" He said.

"Its the 14th..." I started laughing.

He threw his head back, and came over, and plopped on the bed beside me.

"Ok, my turn." I said, running to the shower.

**

I walked into my house, my hair still dripping wet from my shower, which Jack decided he was going to rudely interupt...

"Where were you?" Amey said.

"What are you talking about?" I said, grabbing a water from the fridge.

"You know youre supposed to be home before 10.." She said.

"Ok, I slept over at one of the boys' houses." I said.

"Which one?" She said.

"Does it matter?" I said. "Youre not my mother, so back the fuck off." I said.

"No, I am tired of it, Britteney." she spat.

"Tired of what?!" I said.

"Of you! You get all of Daddys attention, and youre like, the perfect one, and everyone loves you! And its not fair." She said, "And those boys, I have no idea what they se ein you, and not me or Sarah, or God, even Caley!"

I scoffed. "Maybe its because I am not fake like you guys." I spat.

She lunged at me, and almost hit me, until...

"Woah woah woah, ladies, whats going on?" My Dad yelled, walking in, setting his bags down.

"Daddy!" Ameys voice was litterally dripping in fakeness. "What are you doing home so early!" 

"Well, your mother was feeling ill, so we booked the earliest flight home.." He said. "What is going on?" He asked.

I looked at Amey, who was death glaring me. "Maybe this is why I'm dads favorite, because I am not a fake bitch like you." I spat, and ran upstairs.

My mom and sarah were at the top of the stairs. "What the hell?" My mom spat.

"what do you mean." I said, glaring at her.

"I was never told that Jack and Sarah were dating! Sarah just told me its because of you that they broke up." She hugged Sarah.

"What the hell are you talking about!? Jack or Johnson.." I said, my face growing hot.

"Jack, Gilinsky.." Sarah smirked.

"what th- me and Jack are dating, weve been dating since the second day we were in florida.." I said.

"Wait, so he cheated on me?!" She said.

"What the hell, nobody cheated on anybody." Jack said, standing at the bottom of the stairs. "I needed to bring you your phone, you left it at my house."

I looked at Sarah, who had a look of defeat on her face, and behind Jack, was my dad and Amey.

"What the hell is going on." I said, looking directly at Amey.

"I-We-I..." She stuttred.

I looked up at my mom and Sarah. Who had the same expressions on their faces.

Sarah finally said something. "Were tired of you stealing the spotlight, youre always with Dad, and we never get a chance with him, and its not fair, and you always had the good grades, the amazing friends, and everything.."

"Again, MAYBE ITS BECAUSE I AM NOT FAKE LIEK YOU FOUR ARE!" I spat.

My mom looked taken aback, "What do you mean, 'fake'." she said.

"Oh my god. The hair, the voices, the boobs, everything!" I said.

Amey looked to the floor.

"I think you should leave.." My  mom said.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"Youre accusing your sisters of something they clearly never did!" My mom said.

":Really?!" I spat, "Theyre not fake? Everything is natural?!" I spat.

"Britte-" She started.

"No." I cut her off. I sped past Jack, and into her office, and pulled the small safe from uner her cabinet, and the keys off the hook.

"Do I need to show dad what youve been hiding from him the last 5 years?" I threatned.

"W-what is there to hide?" She said.

"Oh, dont get me started, should I show him? And ruin everything?" I said.

"You wouldnt dare..." She warned.

"Try me." I said.

"What the hell is going on?" My dad yelled.

"You know how you, supposedvly paid for Amey and Sarah to go to college out in California?" I said, leading my dad to the table, and setting th esafe infront of him. "Open it." I said.

"Dont you DARE Britteney." My mother yelled.

"Open it!" I told him.

"BRITTENEY KELLY." She said. She wouldnt dare use my middle name. Its a shame.

He opened the box, and pushed my mother away.

"Plastic surgerys?" He said, looking at all of the bills.

"Instead of going to colleges, like you promised, YOU USED MY HARD EARNED MONEY FOR PLASTIC SURGERIES?" He said.

Amey and Sarah looked down at the ground.

"How could I have been so oblivious!" HE roared.

"Joey, please..." My mother said.

"And you let them?" He said.

I looked over at Jack, who honestly looked scared.

"Yes, now you see why Britteney is my favorite." He spat, and threw his ring at my mother, which bounced off her chest.

"Joseph..."She said, running after him.

"NO! You have been lying to me these past FIVE YEARS, about my daughters, and their "Education" HE asaid, putting air quotations around Educuation.

 "Get out of my house."

 He said to Amey and Sarah. "Ive had enough of you."