26

PROLOUGE 1 YEAR LATER

I had just goten back from my last clas sof the week, now it was the weekend, and spring break. Which meant I was going into town to see my dad. But right as I was about to put my head down, I recived a call.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Yes, is this Britteny Kelly?" A lady asked.

"Yes, who is this?" I asked.

"This is Taylor Grent wiht the LA hospital, and we just recived your father, he had a heart attach and unfortunately has passed..And you were the only one on his emergency list who answered, could you please make your way downt o the hospital?"

She asked.

"Yes, Im on my way." I hung up.

I grabbed my keys and I was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked around, and saw so many people, friends, family, and the guys. Havent seen them in almost a year and a half, Sammy looked so grown up, so did Jj, I think he grew a bit..

Jack sauntered his way over to me. "Hey.." He said.

"Hi.." I sniffled.

"I'm sorry about your dad.." He said.

"Everyone is.." I snickered.

"I really hope you arent mad at me.." He said.

"Really Jack? NOW? My father just passed away and your going to talk about you? How inconsiderate..I could really use you as a friend right now, but youre too worried about, about, sex, I, am done with you.." I said, and walked away..

My dad's gone..Who do I have now?