Chapter 20

I got back to my room and put my jewelry and shoes on, I looked in the full length mirror and damn did I look good. I got a message from Nate saying he was here, and I told him I'd be right down.

"Don't wait up on me Jj, Kay?" I said, checking everything one last time in the mirror. (http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=9492511&.svc=copypaste&id=154390749)

"Okay, be safe." He said.

I gave him a small smile and walked out seeing Nate in a black blazer with a white button up with a few buttons undone showing his tattoos a bit, and some dark blue skinnies with some black dress shoes, his smirk painted on his face. Damn he looked good.

"You look sexy." He smiled, grabbing my waist.

"Hey, I gotta look good sometimes, right?" I smirked.

He laughed. "Got your fake id still?" He asked.

"Yep." I said.

"Good, because tonight I'm gonna make you forget jacks name." He whispered in my ear as we walked into the elevator.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was about 1 in the morning and the club we were at was just closing for the night, I was completely wasted, and so was Nate.

"Hotel baby?" He said, kissing my neck.

I nodded and we got a taxi, and headed back to the hotel. We were gaining our soberness back a little, and we checked into a room for the night. We finally made it up to the room, but before we did, he pushed me up against the wall and kissed me so roughly but passionately, but I didn't get the Sparks like I did with Jack...but I pushed that aside. He lifted me up a bit by my ass and he opened the door.

"Im gonna make you feel so good baby..." He whispered in my ear as he layed me on the bed.

He pulled my necklace off roughly And I pulled his jacket off, not once breaking the kiss. I ripped off his shirt and he started to slowly grinding his hips onto mine.

"I want you so badly right now.." He moaned.

"What's stopping you?"

He smirked and started leaving kisses down my neck, I moaned quietly in his ear and felt him getting harder by the second. He reached behind me and unzipped my dress, slowly taking it off. He pulled away and looked at me as he pulled it off. "God youre gorgeous." He said.

I blushed and I pushed him over so I was straddling his hips. I slowly grinded on him and he moaned and God it was sexy.

I slowly kisses down his chest and to his abs, I stopped at the hem of his jeans, and slowly undid his belt, "britteny, please.." He begged.

"I want you inside me so badly.." I said.

He looked at me and flipped me back over so he was on top. He spread my legs apart and slipped his jeans off. He ripped my thong off with his teeth and slowly started kissing the insides of my thighs. He plunged one finger inside of me and came up and kissed me roughly. "M-More" I managed to say. He shoved three inside of me and started to go faster. I arched my back and then felt that knot in my stomach. "N-Nate.." I gasped. He stopped and pulled his fingers out, and then slammed into me, causing my to gasp and moan loudly.

"Did Jack ever make you feel this good baby?" He said, kissing my neck.

I shook my head no, not able to speak because of the pleasure I was receiving from him.

"Good, because he never will" he said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I woke up with the sun shining and Nate next to me, with his hands tightly around my waist, the white covers low around his waist, and making him look so damn sexy..I rolled over and layed my head on his chest, I felt him stir a bit and he reached down and started drawing little circles on my hip.

"Last night was fun." He said.

God, those morning voices😍😛

"I agree." I said.

He hugged me and pecked my lips, "maybe we should go on a real date, not just a club." He smiled.

I nodded my head and fell back asleep.

Hey I know, short chapter, buuuut I updated twice in one hour😂 #newrecord but what do you guys think? #bate or #jitteny ????comment and vote 😘😘😘😘