003.

taehyung's pov

taehyung's pov.

IT WAS the end of the school day, the last bell had just rang and Taehyung was now at his locker, putting his books away before grabbing his bag. He's never been to a human public school before, but let's just say it was a hell of a lot more exhausting than anything he has ever been to.

He started going here only a week ago and he was already tired. There was too much going on that he didn't understand whatsoever. But that's not even the worst part, what was, was that it lasted a year and supposedly the school year had just started. He was dreading waking up every morning enough as it is.

Taehyung closed his locker door, leaning against the metal as he waited for Jimin to meet him at his. He told the younger that he didn't have to come to the human world with him and that he could stay in the ocean, but of course, he persisted on joining him because they never went anywhere without the other. Which was extremely true, but Taehyung knew a part of Jimin wanted to live on the land because he was curious about this other world they never got to be apart of.

Taehyung's gaze moved to the end of the hallway, spotting a familiar dark haired boy at his locker. Jeongguk had caught the olders eye on the first day of him being here. He was so quiet and reserved which intrigued Taehyung immensely. The younger was with two other people, probably his friends, but Taehyung suddenly had the urge to walk over there to strike up a conversation with him.

He was about to make his way towards the younger until a certain blonde interrupted his plans of doing so. Jimin stood beside him with a smile on his face before following Taehyung's gaze, his smile faltering some when he realized what the older was staring at.

"Don't even think about it, Tae." Jimin scolded, turning his gaze back to his best friend.

That caught the olders attention, making him look over at Jimin with a confused expression taking over his features. "What are you talking about? Don't even think about what exactly?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin gave him a don't play dumb look before pointing at the younger at his locker behind him. "You know exactly what I'm talking about, idiot. Your father didn't send you here so you could be distracted by some human boy, Taehyung." He replied, before adding, "You cannot let yourself grow attached to him, okay? I don't want you or that poor kid to get hurt. Plus, you'll have to keep the fact that you're a-" Jimin got cut off by a finger being placed over his full lips. He raised an eyebrow.

"Jimin-ah, you need to slow down. I have no idea what you're going on about, but I have no intentions of getting close to him, okay? He just intrigues me." Taehyung explained, removing his finger from the youngers lips with a grin.