prologue.

taehyung's pov.

      "TAE, WE have a slight problem." Jimin said softly, appearing next to his best friend with a concerned look taking over his features. He had no idea what the younger meant by that, but what he did know was it couldn't be good.

      "What do you mean by that?" Taehyung asked, crossing his arms over his bare chest, meeting the youngers gaze.

       Jimin's eyes flickered to the ground as he started fiddling with his fingers; a habit he had when he was nervous. That alone started to cause the older to panic more than before.

        "Jimin, what is it?" Taehyung pushed, grabbing his best friends hands in his own, so he wouldn't mess with his fingers anymore.

         The younger let out a soft sigh, moving his gaze up to Taehyung's again. "Your father is exiling you to the human world. He thinks you need to learn respect and discipline." Jimin said, his voice quiet, before adding, "Although, I don't know how living in a completely different world than our own is going to help you."

          Taehyung froze in his place, completely shocked that he was being banished from his own home, just because he didn't agree with some of the things his father thought were right. His own flesh and blood was kicking him out; and that pissed the younger off to no end.

•••

this is the reason taehyung goes to the human world and later on you will find out the detailed reasoning as to why his father kicked him out sharks i hope you guys enjoy this story bc i am so excited for it!!!