020.

taehyung's pov

taehyung's pov.

Taehyung was sitting at a local coffee shop that Jeongguk works at part time because he was meeting his best friend since they haven't really seen each other lately.

Jimin asked him to come out. He said he needed someone to talk to, so of course he said he would. Whenever his best friend needed him, he always came running to be there for the older.

He said he would be there in about fifteen minutes. It's only been ten, but he wanted to get there early to see his boyfriend since he's been working so much lately.

Taehyung ordered a coffee, his favourite from the menu, and sat at a booth near the window so he could see when Jimin was arriving.

He wondered what the older needed to talk to him about. He sounded nervous on the phone, so he was extremely curious as to what it was.

Maybe something happened with his father when he reported to him last night, and the reason he sounded nervous was because he was afraid how Taehyung would react.

The sixteen year old took a sip of his beverage as he looked out of the window, spotting Jimin heading into the coffee shop.

He was about to find out why the older seemed so troubled.

Taehyung watched as Jimin ordered his usual, smiling softly as him and Jeongguk exchanged a few words with grins on their faces.

He was glad that the two warmed up to each other, because one was his best friend and the other was his boyfriend, so of course he wanted them to get along.

Jimin turned around, drink in hand, as he looked around the small coffee shop for Taehyung.

The younger boy raised his hand a fraction in the air, waving slowly just as the boy spotted him and started walking over.

"Hey, Tae." Jimin greeted.

"I missed you." Taehyung said instead. "I feel like we haven't seen each other in ages."

The seventeen year old sat in the booth on the opposite side of Taehyung, a small smile on his face.

"I know. I missed you, too." He replied.

"How have you been?" Taehyung asked.

"I've been okay, I suppose." Jimin told the younger, "It's a bit lonely without you at the house, though. When are you coming back?" He wondered.