I settled down on my bed, watching over the patterned brown ceiling, the chandelier hanging ominously.

"The revolutionaries are spreading their base in the east and the west, while Jin hyung is trying to handle the north. Hobi and Namjoon are taking care of the higher lands, and I am here with Jackson, trying to form an army in the south. I have 300 men here, 525 men in Soe and 756 in other smaller districts. Prince Jimin has called in his connections and settled with more than 200 packs willing to fight for us."

I always recounted verbally to remember more clearly. 

"But the number is still less, the enemies are more than us. Well the immortals are fighting along side us, so the number doesn't matters, but the change is small. I have heard people can see the changing air, the turning of the new era, but they are still afraid to act out, so things are still the same, only awareness is more."

I groaned loudly, not that anybody was here to see me do it, so letting go of my thoughts, I settled in more comfortably.

One wrong move and things would go downhill.

Taemin's cult did say that Jungkook and Taehyung arrived on their location last week, but they did not elaborate.

My gut instinct told me it would be fine, there was no need to worry, the brats were strong enough to take care of themselves, but then again, I knew luck had a role to play. If the luck wasn't on their side, our plans wouldn't work. We needed inside information on the base of messengers, the dangers we had to cross, we also needed Halsey out of their clutch.

If such things were of no consequences, I am sure Prince Jimin would have already struck them hard, but everyone had the knowledge of his weakness, and that was his kindness and care for the mortals. He was a compassionate man.

Closing my eyes, I drifted off to sleep. All thoughts leaving me.

--

Jin's P.O.V.

I shivered under the frosty wind, marking my way through the snowy mountain. The conifers hanging low with the weight of icicles. 

The sky was darker than yesterday, paving way for more snowfall and wind.

Under the howling whistle, I rubbed my gloved palms to generate heat. Higher lands weren't this cold, it was freezing here.

I adjusted my over layer of furry coat, burring my face into the warm collar, shifting my woolen cap to hide my ears and forehead. It had been a while since I had anything to eat.

In front of me stood a huge gateway, and I could only pray I had reached my destination. 

I had gone through several towns in the north, I had seen the officials elected by the Jibaeja, the messengers were surely active around here

Moving with faster steps I reached closer to the giant gateway and saw a person standing there, I deduced it was a guard set up by the messengers, he wore the same uniform. But he was alone, so it was easier to get away with.