"That's where you're wrong!" boomed a voice from the Vault entrance.

All four whipped their heads around to behold Lisa swaggering into the gym with the widest smirk on her face. She spread out her arms in front of her.

"Greetings, my greasy harlots. Having fun without Daddy, are we?" she drawled.

"LISA!" Everyone groaned in disgust, rolling their eyes before dissolving into laughter.

Jennie was the first to recover and stood up to greet her sister. "Seems it went...well?" she said hesitantly, searching for traces of sulkiness on Lisa's face.

But Lisa was still smiling. "Quite well I would say. I'll tell you about it in a minute too, but first..."

She shed her jacket and dropped her knapsack in Jennie's hands before slowly making her way to the nearest punching bag.

Before anyone could register what was happening, Lisa was hammering her forehead into the punching bag, knocking against the fabric with hard dull thuds as she roared. "SOMI!"

Jennie, Dahyun and Chaeyoung glanced at the quaking girl in plaits.

"Y-yeah?" Somi said, mustering all her remaining confidence which had all but evaporated.

Lisa abruptly stopped, turning to the others with the same fixed smile on her face. She took a deep breath.

"Mimi, you seemed like you forgot to mention a detail or two about Rosie..." she began calmly.

Somi's brows furrowed. "Like what?"

"LIKE THE FACT SHE HAS A DAUGHTER MAYBE?" Lisa bellowed. She fell face-first on to the nearest mat and covered her face in embarrassment as she folded up her legs and rolled back and forth on the mat, her voice betraying just how appalled she was.

"...and there I was, flirting and teasing like mad after we made up so nicely BUT TURNS OUT she is a straight Mom with a kid, do you have any idea what that makes me look like?!" Lisa wailed.

"A desperate slut?"

"Chaeyoung, not now," Dahyun warned.

Lisa was still complaining and wallowing in her misery. "Mimi you betrayed me! I thought you were my friend! I am...disgusted." Her lips twitched into a weak smile as she glanced at Somi and the latter shook her head.

"Fine, three chicken buckets, you drama queen."

"Technically it's four but you weren't there for the third, so I'll let it slide..."

"Roseanne...has a kid?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah, Ella's her name. She's sweet," Somi nodded over Lisa's loud grouching and grumbling, "she honestly slipped my mind-she doesn't hang around while her mom is doing the sessions."

"Why are all the hot girls taken? Or they're Moms? Or non-existent?" Lisa groaned.

"Well if it's any consolation, you could be Mommy and Daddy together," Somi laughed but quickly shook her head. "Actually forget I said that, it's too disgusting to think about."

"Must be a really disciplined kid then," Jennie said, impressed. "Toddlers can be quite a handful, barging around-"

"Nah, Ella is eight, unnie," Somi shook her head. She sighed when Jennie's eyes widened.

"Eight? But...but you said her mother is twenty-two!" Jennie gasped.

"Teenage pregnancy," Somi said quietly, "Rosé was only fourteen. And....and she never mentioned Ella's dad, nor did I ever see any sign of anyone living with them..."