20| Frustration

"The conquering hero's home!" Somi announced when Lisa stepped in through the Vault's doors. 

Jennie stood up from her seat where she had been busily drumming her fingers against the table top for the past hour and a half. "You made it. How did it go?"

Lisa dropped Somi's knapsack and wordlessly walked past Jennie and Somi until she reached a punching bag, whereupon she started head-butting the hanging cylinder dizzyingly fast like a woodpecker. She didn't even care about her bangs getting sandwiched in between.

"Whoa! Whoa!" Somi yelped, "what happened? You're gonna hurt yourself!"

Lisa never stopped—if anything, she only hit the punching bag harder and harder until her head was a blur.

"That is Lisa being frustrated," Jennie said calmly to a bewildered Somi.

"She doesn't do that when she's frustrated," Somi frowned. "She punches the bag when she's frustrated."

"That's because you've never seen her frustrated over a girl," Jennie explained. "This only happened once before, back when she discovered she likes girls—"

"AAAAAARRRGHHHHHHHH!" Lisa screamed, clutching fistfuls of golden hair.

She flopped face down on the nearest mat and covered her ears as she drummed her feet. "SOMI!"

"W-what?" Somi said fearfully.

"Have you seen her butt?" Lisa bellowed, "Have you seen that damn booty? You were right and I had no idea! I am living a lie! I'm not thick at all! I have a flat pancake ass! I DIE! I am DECEASED!"

And with that last intonation, Lisa halted all movements and fell silent, arms limp at her sides and still face down.

Somi's jaw hung so wide that Jennie thought it would fall off.

Jennie walked next to Lisa's prostrate figure and cleared her throat. "You do know the mats don't get washed very often here..."

"Like I care," came the sulky reply.

"Is her butt really that amazing?" Jennie sighed.

"Yes."

"Amazing enough for you to eat the germs stuck on people's shoes?"

Lisa turned her face up, eyes round. She brought her hands up and cupped the air in effort to explain her experience. "Jennie, it's...it's like..."

She snapped her fingers at Somi. "Come on, Mimi, help me out here, you've seen it! Gimme something to describe Rosie's bobble-butt!"

"I am going to pretend I never heard that sentence. I have a session with her later this week you perv," Somi shuddered.

Lisa shook her head and tutted as she waved a finger. "Prude. I did not raise you this way! You gotta appreciate the asses Life gives you, no matter who that girl is! Asses and boobies, remember that!"

She turned to her sister. "Jen, she has this...this juicy peach of an ass, and then a tiny ant waist, so every curve is emphasised! Every single damn curve. You get the picture?"

"I get it," Jennie said.

"And it's just there in front of me, just begging me to reach out and squeeze. My fingers were itching to tap that booty..." Lisa mimed performing the action to emphasise her point. "You have no idea the torture I went through!"

 "I think I can imagine."

Somi snickered. "Don't tell me you fainted too. That would be too cheesy!"