Clarke VS Josephine

Clarke's pov

The morning of Mabel's first day of school I felt ill. I didn't let it affect me though. Bellamy and I had a party to attend to and it was finally an opportunity to let my hair down and have some fun. It was a fantastic night until I realized I was drugged. Russell stares down at me. I'm unable to react. I couldn't move as much as I tried, I was stuck. I could only breath and blink. What are they doing to me? Where are Madi and Mabel? Bellmy? I love them all. They inject something into me and it all goes black.

Josephine's pov
"Now this I can work with." I stare down at my new body. She's not bad I think to myself.
"Josie now remember they don't know Clarke is dead so you need to act like her." My dad says to me.
"How hard can she be really?" I smirk
"I'll just tell you now, her people will do anything for her, she has two children and she doesn't play with her hair so stop playing with your hair." Dad instructed me.
"Great so I have to play Mom and get information off them. Easy peasy." I bragged
I go to bed that night wanting to know more about these strange people.
The following morning I woke up feeling pleasant so I began dancing to music and painting until I felt odd.
"Jeez Clarke why have you got me feeling like this." I grumbled
Something was making itself known so I race to the bathroom and I throw up the contents of my stomach.
"This is so gross." I add
I put on Clarke's clothes and make my way to her friends.
"Clarke. Mommy." I hear two girls call out.
The smaller one runs straight up to me and hugs me. I didn't know what to do. I've never hugged a child. Oh right I have to pretend that she's mine. She must be Mabel. The other one must be Madi.
"So Clarke I was wondering if I can go to school with Mabel today." Madi asks me
"I don't see why not." I reply
"Really." She asks
"Yeah. Go." I tell her.
"Clarke, we spoke about this." A dark woman with short hair comes up to me.
"She'll be fine." I reply and walk off.
"How'd you go last night? I saw you with a guy." The guy with olive skin and dark hair approaches me. This must be Bellamy.
"It was great. Trust me it's gonna be a while before he recovers."
He smirks and I walk off.
That urge to spew again came back so I went back to my bathroom and did that again. Once finished I go to find my father. Something is not right with this body. I go to find my mother and father sitting at the table eating there breakfast. I take a seat opposite them both.
"You might want to get me checked out. Something is wrong with this body." I state
"What do you mean?" My father asks
"I mean like I'm sick like vomit kinda gross sick." I reply.
"Okay give us 5 minutes Josie." I stood up and went to the medical room and waited.
Dad insisted I had bloods done on me to find out what the problem was. My mind drive was completely fine so it had something to do with the body I was in. The bloods came back in a short ten minutes. My parents looked at the results then looked at me in utter horror.
"Seriously you two look like you've seen a ghost." I snatch the results out of their hand and look at them. I can see why they went white.
"Josie." My dad was the first to say something.
"You've got to be kidding me." I yelled.
"I can just get rid of it. Easy." I added
"There's a chance that this child your carrying is of royal blood as well. We need to build up the bloodline again." My dad chokes out.
"Umm it's not my child, it's also in the body I'm in and how certain can we be that it is carrying the blood." I question.
I head out of the room with my parents wondering how the hell I'm going to do this. Was the person who owned this body aware they were pregnant? Probably not.