Reunited

Clarke's pov

My heart skipped a beat when I saw that little girl of mine laying sound asleep on the ground beside the fire. I can make out her long brown hair in the dim cave. Bellamy walks over and wakes her gently. He's done such a wonderful job raising our daughter. She stands up and looks at me and I begin to walk toward her. She bolts towards me and I pick her up in the biggest hug and hold her there for what felt like an eternity. Flashbacks come flooding back.

I lay there laying in my bed Bellamy beside me, his hand placed over my swollen stomach. We were at the trading post trying to remove the chip from Raven. Our baby was kicking me. It felt so good having him there. There was a moment of happiness that I hadn't felt between us in ages.
"She's kicking up a storm in there." Bellamy smiles at my belly.
"What makes you say it's a girl." I ask
"Father's intuition." He smirks
I couldn't help but let out a laugh.
He pulled up my shirt up over my stomach so he could see where our baby was making movements inside me.
"It's incredible." He whispers.
"It truly is." I look down at my stomach.

"Happy Birthday my little girl." I whisper in her ear.
She is still crying but it's not pain, rather happiness.
"I missed you so much. I knew you weren't dead." She cries louder.
"Shhhhh." I calm her.
Bellamy walks towards Mabel and myself. He places his hand on our daughters back trying to comfort her.
Madi stands beside me so I hold Mabel with one arm and wrap my other around Madi. That's when it well and truly hit me. I have two beautiful daughters standing with me. This is reality.

I place Mabel back on the ground but she continued to hang onto me.
"Mabel it's okay. I'm not going anywhere."
She slowly let go but held onto my hand tightly.
"We should get the others out of the bunker." Bellamy suggested.

The following morning I woke up before anyone else. Mabel was sound asleep beside me. I sit up and look down at her, she looked peaceful. I can see so many of Bellamy's features in her. The hair colour, the face. She got my eyes though and maybe my stubbornness well that's what Bellamy sees. I'm yet to see it.
"She's beautiful isn't she." He spoke with pride.
I smile up at him.
"Thankyou for saving her. You've done a wonderful job with her."
"We had our moments. Some nights she'd cry herself to sleep just wanting you. She knew you were alive. I lost hope. She never gave up on you. She reminds me so much of you Clarke." He explains to me. I stand up and make my way to sit next to Bellamy and I embrace him in a hug. His arms wrap around me tightly. I felt warm, felt safe, I hadn't felt that in years.
"Today we get my sister and your Mom out of that bunker and then we can be a proper family." We break apart from the hug.
"Mommy. Daddy." Mabel sat up looking at us with tired eyes.
"I'm glad this isn't a dream." She spoke groggily.
I pull her into a hug and Bellamy hugged the both of us.

As I was lowered into the bunker I noticed something wasn't right. There was a fence and blood smeared everywhere. I see Octavia, she looked different. She had blood on her face and her hair was shorter. Bellamy and Octavia were reunited with a hug between the two and then Octavia turned to me.
"How's Mabel?" She asks
"She's fine. Bellamy did a wonderful job raising her. She's in Shallow Valley with Monty and Harper. She wanted to come but I told her it's not safe." I explained to Octavia.
"I'd love to see her soon." Octavia smiles.

Short chapter I know but Hopefully others will be longer.
OMG! Beliza is Married. Congratulations to them but I kinda had the feeling they were together since April because I met Eliza in April and she had the engagement ring on and she was talking about Bob alot. Two beautiful people who deserve a lifetime of happiness