Praimfiya

Bellamy's Pov
We had our gorgeous baby Mabel for 4 months now. While we knew every day closer brought us Primfiya it also brought us happiness. Things changed though only a few days before praimfiya. Jaha found a bunker to hold 1200 people so they decided to hold a conclave and the last standing gets the bunker. I was stopping Echo from attacking other clans when someone grabbed me from behind.
I woke up in a room with Jaha, Clarke, Abby and Mabel.
"Clarke what are you doing?" I ask frantically.
She looks away from me and then to Mabel.
"What about my sister?" I ask
"We have to save our people." Jaha replies.
"Well my sister is out there. Kane and Indra, people we care about are out there. Octavia was one of the last clan members still alive." I yell.
"Bellamy I can't let you do this. What about Mabel?" She has tears in her eyes.
"Just let me open the door and let the others in." I beg
I hear Mabel start to fuss.
"Shhhhh." Clarke whispers to her.
We didn't come to an agreement so they chain me to a pole in a room.
Fighting trying to get out, Abby comes in and we work out a plan to let the others in. It all worked well and I got to the door about to open when Clarke enters.
"Bellamy Stop." She yells.
I didn't listen and kept going for the door
Bang!
She just took a shot in front of me. She just nearly killed me. I was in shock.
We both stand there staring at each other. It felt as if time stood still until I spoke.
"You better make it a kill shot then." I speak
She slowly begins to lower her weapon and starts to cry.

After my dilemma with Clarke a group of us decided to get Raven from Becca's lab. Once we finally got there though we knew we wouldn't make it back to the bunker. We discussed that if we wanted to live we had to go back into space. I remember everyone running around the lab trying to organize everything and Mabel laying on a rug in the office sound asleep. She never knew what was happening. Clarke had to align the dish but she only had an certain amount of time in which to do so.
She walked into the office and gave Mabel a gentle kiss on her cheek.
"I love you my sweet Mabel." She spoke and left the room. My anxiety levels rose. I begged her to get back as quickly as possible. The death wave was only a few minutes away. I picked up a sleeping Mabel got into the ship and before I knew it we couldn't wait any longer. Raven blasted us off and we left Clarke on the ground.
"I left her behind." I gulp.
Mabel woke up with a terrible scream. The loud noise woke her and I tried to calm her best I could.
Clarke was dead. How was I supposed to raise our daughter. I fought back the tears for the sake of Mabel and just hugged her tight.

The first few months on the ring were hard. I lost Clarke, the mother of our beautiful daughter. We had to eat Monty's algae and adapt to it. We had to make it suitable for Mabel who was used to milk. Some days were harder than others. Mabel would wake up five times a night sometimes. I made sure she was clean and fed but sometimes nothing helped. I thought to myself if only Clarke was here she'd know what to do. I think all Mabel wanted was her mother. She was a baby but she could feel the difference in not having her Mom there.
One night she was screaming and it woke Echo up who was asleep in her room across the hall. She knocked on my door and took Mabel and settled her down. I'd never seen a gentle, kind side to Echo before.
"Thankyou." I say
She smiles at me and we go back to our separate rooms. I lay Mabel down beside my and just gentle rub my thumb on her cheek. She was asleep peacefully again. I look at her intently and her features remind me of Clarke.
"Your so beautiful just like your Mommy." I whisper.
I kiss her forehead and get some sleep also.