Knocked Out

Bellamy's pov

"Daddy Stop." I hear that familiar voice. I turn around and I see her. Her innocence, her fear and her strength. What happened next was like it was in slow motion. My darling daughter managed to run in between myself and Gaia, gaia didn't stop herself in time and basically Mabel got the brunt of the injury. I see her fall to the ground in a heap. Everyone went dead silent. I dropped my sword which echoed throughout the pit.
"No." I yell. I run and kneel down beside her.
I could see blood covering her face. Red and warm. I started to cry.
"Mabel, wake up, it's okay Daddy's here." I sob.
I hear the gate to the pit open and I see Bloodreina walk toward me. She didn't have a look to kill in her eyes but rather a look of concern.
"Get her to Jackson immediately." She alerted her guardss. They walked over to pick her up.
"No." I yell. I pick her up myself. Her lifeless baby lay in my arms. I didn't care what Octavia was going to do to me. I walked out with the guards and we took her to Jackson.
I sat beside Mabel holding her hand while Jackson looked at her.
"She's concussed, bleeding from the impct of the weapon but I'm worried that she could have a bleed on the brain. It was a hard fall onto a concrete floor and for a young child it could mean she might not wake up." Jackson spoke with sympathy.
The tears didn't stop. I held her little hand. I stare at my lifeless daughter when I hear the door behind me open.
"Bellamy?" Her voice strong but sympathetic also.
She walks around to the other side of Mabel so I'm facing her.
"I'm sorry." She whispers.
I sniffle.
"Sorry. Is that all you have to say O. You did this to her, she is laying here because of you. She might not wake up. We are not your enemies but your turning us into them. She looked up to you and what you did is put me in the pit and Clarke escaped otherwise she knew she would die. Did you really want her to grow up without parents just like you did." I yell at Octavia.
"Bellamy." Octavia tries to speak.
"No, you are no longer my sister. My sister died a long time ago." I growl at her
She slowly gets up and walks out of the room.
"My sweet darling Mabel, please wake up I'm here, alive. As soon as you wake up we'll go find Mommy." I promise her.

The next day she still hadn't woken up and I hadn't been arrested again.
"Maybe if you try telling her a story." Jackson suggested
I let out a sigh.
"Mabel, when you were a baby, your Mommy and I had no idea what we were doing. You were maybe 3 weeks old and I remember Mommy walking up and down in the Chancellors office in Arkadia trying to burp you. You were screaming. I think everyone could hear you. Mommy passed you over to me and thats when you power chucked all over me. It went everywhere and the office smelt like your baby vomit for a solid week." I smile wiped across my face.
"That was the first time you had ever spewed on me and to this day I can't forget about it. We were new parents and had no idea what we were doing but you gave us so much love and experience. You taught us not to give up and please I don't want you to give up."