Epilogue

A/N: so this is it guys

The end

Bye bye Lonnie and Preston

Book two will start soon hopefully, and then you get Jesse and Mason’s story. I’m calling it ‘Saving Jesse’. Yes, I’m aware that I am original as fuck.

This is in first person because it’s ‘present day’ and all that dramatic shizz

Love you guys c:

Pierce in the photo-crotch c:

EDIT: SAVING JESSE IS UP NOW!

Just go to my profile and find it there if you want more c:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/25030092-saving-jesse-boyxboy

-

-

-

[ONE YEAR LATER]

[PRESTON’S POV]

It’s hot outside.

Now, I may be hot, but being outside is just bleh and I so don’t appreciate this.

For some reason Jesse insisted on doing a victory lap around our school’s track. I don’t get why. All I did was graduate. Personally what I want most right now is either ice cream, or cuddles with Lonnie. Or, even better, ice cream drizzled over Lonnie’s stomach. Hey, whichever works.

“Lonnieeee,” I whine, and the jolt, still shocked by the deepness of my voice.

“Does it honestly still surprise you babe?” Lonnie chuckles, jogging up to me. Sometimes I swear that boy reads minds.

“Yours does too,” I admit, taking his hand in mine as we continue to walk around the track.

During the last of my junior year, my mom finally divorced the ass I had the privilege of calling my sperm donor. Being the swagtastic person she is, she used some of the money she received in the divorce to pay for Lonnie and I to start T. She said it was her way of apologizing for the way she treated me.

I still don’t talk to my father.

However, good news, I have recently (like last Halloween but I’m a lazy fuck so let’s just say recently) published some of my poetry and a short story. Apparently, people like me being a pessimistic asshole in print, because they sold pretty well, if I do say so myself. So last Christmas, I surprised Lonnie with enough money for both of us to start the road for top surgery, and the adorable fuck burst into tears.

Let’s just say I was a very happy boy that night.

Cough. Moving on.

Lonnie and I ended up switching schools after the students in our last one found out that we are not of the walking land, and are actually fantastic mermaids.

We transferred to London High School a week after I broke down and everything was fabulous. The people here were much more accepting of us, and Lonnie had to literally physically run away from mobs of fangirls on multiple occasions. Naturally he bitched to me about it as if I could pull a wand out of my ass, and fix everything.

Today however, Lonnie and I were able to give a speech on LGBT youth during the graduation ceremony. I cried like a baby. It was lovely.

“Fuck!” I yelp, stopping short to glare at Lonnie as I clap my hand over the back of my neck, which is damp with his spit.