[14] Fake It

A/N: Jeez y'all are probably plotting my death.

I admit, I am sadistic when it comes to these characters. Lonnie and Preston are perpetually suffering oops.
This chapter is slightly better written than the last one, as I'm not as sick.

It's gonna get less mean in the next few chapters.

Emily and Avery were very upset with me after the last update, sorry guys; it's gotten worse.

Love you

read

-

-

-

[LONNIE'S POV]

"What the fuck did you do to him?" Jesse screamed in rage and fear, barely being held back by my cousin who was also glaring daggers at me.

"He's fragile right now! He may not show it but he's in so much pain! What the fuck is wrong with you?! How could you be so heartless Lonnie?!" Mason growled at me and I flinched.

I shuddered, the tears streamed down my face and I fought to speak.

"I-I didn't mean to hurt him I p-promise!" I sobbed, rubbing at my eyes with my fist, "I-it wa-wasn't meant to ha-happen."

"What wasn't meant to happen?" Jesse stilled his attempts to break away from Mason and just stared at me in cold fear as he glowered.

"J-jason was th-there and we were t-talking and then h-he pushed me up against the wall and I wa-was just in sh-shock!" I wailed, the tears coming harder now, "Then Preston came in and and and he s-saw!" I broke down, crying hysterically.

"I knew it. I fucking knew you would hurt him. Now he's gone." Jesse choked up and stormed into his room, leaving me with a disappointed looking Mason.

"Look, Lo, I'm really upset with you right now. Jesse is torn apart and I haven't seen him this distressed since his parents kicked him out. Preston is important to him, and now he's gone. In Jesse's mind, you caused his little brother to run away. If you have any good sense, you'll stay away from Preston. You had your chance. No offence baby cousin; but he's better off with someone like that Ashton kid."

And with that, Mason left me alone.

One mistake. One mistake and now I had lost the sweetest most loving boy ever. One mistake and my own cousin didn't trust me. One mistake and my friend Jesse hated me. One mistake that proved my father right.

"You're unlovable. Anyone to love an abomination like you is just going to leave." he sneered, spitting at me.

"That's not true," I told him confidently, "one day someone will love me. I know it."

I was stupid. Stupid then and stupid now.

"Uh...I'm just gonna go..." Jason said awkwardly, standing in the doorway of my room.

I whirled to face him, gritting my teeth.

"You fucking shit. You fucking son of a shit. I told you I had someone I was with. I fucking told you no. What did you do? You pushed me up against the fucking wall and kissed me. I. Do. Not. Like. You."

Jason snorted cockily, crossing his arms.

"I'm hot. I know I'm hot. You're a cute piece of twink ass."
I smiled pleasantly, but my voice came out like venom, "Are you gay, Jase?"